Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
unionbencher

sunday morning freights

Guest mugshot

MBER WAS APPERANTLY PISSED, AND SO WERE THE WORKERS ON THAT UP FREIGHT, HEY UNION BENCHER DID I EVER TELL YOU YOUR MY FUCKIN HERO WITH THESE POSTS OF YOURS,

Guest Graff Jesus

holy shit lookit that old "duez" freight...hahaha! sick. tbk up in this mug.

i'm feelin that 1st mber also with the different flavor. why doesn't dude switch it up like that more often?

is that first pic on the last post a muter freight? fuck. it looks like a monster. i'm surprised it didn't eat someone when they tried to stamp it.

Originally posted by mugshot

MBER WAS APPERANTLY PISSED, AND SO WERE THE WORKERS ON THAT UP FREIGHT, HEY UNION BENCHER DID I EVER TELL YOU YOUR MY FUCKIN HERO WITH THESE POSTS OF YOURS,

i do what i can to spread the love....

haha mber does it better then who tried to teach him...sheep now!! sheep now!!!

(in refrence to stick letter joint)

Guest fr8lover

im on dialup at the moment but i let the whole post load and that first mber is fucking amazing! nice post UB.

yors gave isto the idea, and isto probably talked mber into it. Now that you have all seen it here, i'm expecting to see a million pieces like that soon.

Guest mazer1
Originally posted by mugshot

HEY UNION BENCHER DID I EVER TELL YOU YOUR MY FUCKIN HERO WITH THESE POSTS OF YOURS,

sickening

That Mesko near end 2 end is straigh up sick, as is that first Mber. I rather enjoy his sticking to the basics. once i get my post bitch (another loser) to post my flicks for the day, because i am too lazy, i have two more Mbers to show.... in the meantime for those of you whom haven't checked my post from yesterday, click on the clam choder post. Well worth your time, especially the Jets and Worm wholecars.

Re: sickening

Originally posted by binaryheresy

That Mesko near end 2 end is straigh up sick, as is that first Mber. I rather enjoy his sticking to the basics. once i get my post bitch (another loser) to post my flicks for the day, because i am too lazy, i have two more Mbers to show.... in the meantime for those of you whom haven't checked my post from yesterday, click on the clam choder post. Well worth your time, especially the Jets and Worm wholecars.

i know a bitch thats about to get slapped

:cool:

anyway, yea, i liked this post.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this