Did I ever tell you about the time Beardo fried the slaves?

Guest NoamChomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

I feel the need to ululate.Once upon a time,I thought you guys had the copacity to comprehend the essence of Beardo.And thus I started a Beardo tribute thread so that we may discuss Beardo.And in studying Him we could learn about eachother and ourselves.But you guys have failed and I have failed you with my naivete since I thougt we could conduct a geniune exchange of thoughts about Him and how badass he is.I shall now return to my silent appreciation of His Beardness:The man,The myth,and the Legend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NoamChomsky

It means lament or yell I think.I break it out for special occasions.***G*** SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT NOW THAT SEEKING HURT YOUR FEELINGS YOU ARE TRYING TO ACT HARD WHICH I DONT CARE ABOUT,JUST DONT DO IT IN THE BEARDO TRIBUTE ROOM YOU UNDERSTAND BITCH?

Guest NoamChomsky

Dont argue semantics with me.If you are toning down that just means your seekings' bitch.You shouldnt be an ass but if you are going to be you should be good at it.You should come hard or not come at all.Go back to whatever "hip-hop" site you came from and go argue about which element is the tightest.

Guest NoamChomsky

Beardo has spoken.***G*** I am sorry for calling you names that were both unfair to you and uncalled for.Please understand its just my insouciant nature and I would like to extend my most heartfelt apology.

i would have to say i have nothing of beardo's, but, alas, i still have me, i think. beardo-still the coolest cat on the board. . .won't find him up in lame ass threads, or fighting with bitches. hail beardo. oh, and i heard he FOUND his beard, but the source wasn't very direct, and judging from the trackmarks and glossy, baggy eyes, i would have to say he might have been skeezing.

insouciant

some great words being thrown around.....i love words and language as much as i also love the complete absence of the them....

the time is 849 and i will now begin to use ululate, if i can just figure out how to pronounce it correctly.....as in this fucking cunt of a client was ululating about how she doesnt know how to use the software...dumb bitch....

not bad eh?;)

ul·u·late Pronunciation Key Ul"u*late

intr.v. ul·u·lat·ed, ul·u·lat·ing, ul·u·lates

To howl, wail, or lament loudly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Latin ululre, ulult-, ultimately of imitative origin.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ulu·lant (-lnt) adj.

ulu·lation n.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Wow, Noam you do have quite the extensive vocabulary. I have to admit, I'm impressed to hear the apology. It did somewhat make up for the ruination of a perfectly good, and hilarious thread. That you started. Isn't Beardo Michael Jackson's dad?

Originally posted by Pistol

I got a Beardo sticker I'm putting on ebay right now.

With the "Buy Now" feature for 75.00

Also on the auction block a "Beardo" autographed Phish album.

uve also got the taste of beardo's nuts for sale last i heard.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I heard that he pays a group of 50 people to put glasses on all the girls that walk on a 5mile perimeter from where he stands....

...ive have seen him drunk with his dave osbourne costume and a skateboard that has a skull and bones on the bottom, kick fliping off peoples head and pulling ollies off of parked cars while ululating through the streets in some weird possesed statan language....

funny thing is, you should see him whens hes having a bad day....

crazy hippie.....ululating on shrooms

Guest KING OF HELL

step right up...

since beardo left all his shit at my house when he skipped town i have too much to handle. i am accepting bids for old jakets, sneakers, stickers.....signed drawings....:). i need retobution for my security deposit!!!hahahaha

i will be back with a complete list of items for sale.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Beardo has spoken.***G*** I am sorry for calling you names that were both unfair to you and uncalled for.Please understand its just my insouciant nature and I would like to extend my most heartfelt apology.

hey idiot, my friend was wondering what beardos dick tastes like, i figured you were the person to ask.

Guest beardo
Originally posted by ***G*** <~

hey idiot, my friend was wondering what beardos dick tastes like, i figured you were the person to ask.

you cant possibly be that thick skulled dude. come on, this whole thread is a mockery.

quote: posted by jah

Originally posted by Pistol

I got a Beardo sticker I'm putting on ebay right now.

With the "Buy Now" feature for 75.00

Also on the auction block a "Beardo" autographed Phish album.

uve also got the taste of beardo's nuts for sale last i heard.

Are you trying to talk shit? It's hard to tell on the net. Like beardo said in the post above this whole thread is a complete joke. By the way I haven't put the beardo sticker or album on ebay. If it was a twist sticker thats a different story I heard those will pay your rent on ebay.

Guest NoamChomsky

As his Beardness stated above this thread was just supposed to be in fun.I started it because in another thread we were talking about the member hierarchy and they neglected to mention Beardo as being a vip.This website is all about being able to interact with people you ordinarily wouldnt meet due to logistical problems and see their work you might be too far away to check out for yourself.I advise anyone who stumbles upon this site to not post right away and get a feel for the place before you run up in here talking shit and starting unecessary beef with people just cause you dont know where their coming from. Aight Niggas?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i heard that it was between beardo and maureen mccormick to play marcia on the brady bunch.

he had finally come to peace with the matter, only to have it all thrown back in his face when maureen married beardo's idol, ben stiller.

Archived