Did I ever tell you about the time Beardo fried the slaves?

Guest NoamChomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

Beardo is really,really,really cool

Let us talk about how cool Beardo is.Lets swap Beardo stories and Beardo merchandise.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NoamChomsky

Alright people i know there is more Beardo merchandise out there.I am selling Beardo stickers,a pair of his socks,and a copy of "The Joy Of Cooking" signed by Beardo. I will trade for any 16 Vandals merchandise or "The Girls of 12oz"limited edition swimsuit calendar.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

I heard Beardo does not really have a beard?Is this true?

do NOT disparage THE BEARD...

on the salesman tip again... I also have a Beardo sicker, cut to shape, and easily 9"x22"... Oh, and the 5 panel Avery sticker, featuring GOOGLIES!... You guy should start making offers...

Guest NoamChomsky

Gomen Nasai Beardo-san

I meant no offense to Beardo,Hey Smart i will put up a bid when I figure out how much I am dropping on March Madness.I heard Beardo once watched all 12 parts of "Rich Man Poor Man"in one sitting.

Guest NoamChomsky

I ran out of stickers but do you want a pair of his socks instead?Its the best I can do for now.Will trade them for a picture of Beardo when he ran the Boston Marathon.

If we were at a bar and beardo offered me a seat, I wouldn't hesitate to pin him down and pretend his face was a bar stool. All the girls in the restroom say his tongue vibrates harder than a twin turbo on a gravel road. One girl wrote a story on the stall about his whiskers tickling her pussy until she gushed so much love juice that beardo had to drink it up with a straw. Another girl said beardo sucked her twat so hard that she went into labor and beardo was so turned on that he swallowed her baby whole. I heard beardo hangs out in Lancaster, PA so he can convert amish girls to a life of lustful sin by showing them "the light" when he penitrates them with his 6 inch tongue. I met two girls at a club who beardo slipped some ruffies in their drink who thanked him the next day for the best date rape they could have ever imagined.

Beardo, one of these days... My theighs and your ears are going to have a long overdue conversation. :yum:

Prude

damn this thread is funny.

I heard Beardo filled in for OZZY when he was in Philly in 75. Apperently OZZY was in jail and Beardo had to fill in and promised never to tell another soul. Fuck, maybe it was KISS , Gene Simmons ,OZZY I can't remember right now.

Guest ego trippin

Beardo

I heard that Monica Lewinsky didn't really go down on Bill Clinton. I heard that it was really Bill Clinton going down on Beardo. In a completely heterosexual kind of way

Originally posted by ego trippin

I heard that Monica Lewinsky didn't really go down on Bill Clinton. I heard that it was really Bill Clinton going down on Beardo. In a completely heterosexual kind of way

wow... :huh?:

Archived