Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoamChomsky

Did I ever tell you about the time Beardo fried the slaves?

Guest NoamChomsky

Beardo is really,really,really cool

Let us talk about how cool Beardo is.Lets swap Beardo stories and Beardo merchandise.

I got a Beardo sticker I'm putting on ebay right now.

With the "Buy Now" feature for 75.00

Also on the auction block a "Beardo" autographed Phish album.

Guest NoamChomsky

Beardo is always on point.I used to wanna be a Navy Seal but now i wanna be Beardo when I grow up.

I've never got a chance to meet Beardo, but I believe I still owe him a tub of cookie dough dynamo ice-cream.

My friend lost my book with my Beardo stickers on it. Some new Beardo stickers would be nice...

;)

Guest NoamChomsky

I heard Beardo does not really have a beard?Is this true?

Guest NoamChomsky

Alright people i know there is more Beardo merchandise out there.I am selling Beardo stickers,a pair of his socks,and a copy of "The Joy Of Cooking" signed by Beardo. I will trade for any 16 Vandals merchandise or "The Girls of 12oz"limited edition swimsuit calendar.

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

I heard Beardo does not really have a beard?Is this true?

do NOT disparage THE BEARD...

on the salesman tip again... I also have a Beardo sicker, cut to shape, and easily 9"x22"... Oh, and the 5 panel Avery sticker, featuring GOOGLIES!... You guy should start making offers...

Guest NoamChomsky

Gomen Nasai Beardo-san

I meant no offense to Beardo,Hey Smart i will put up a bid when I figure out how much I am dropping on March Madness.I heard Beardo once watched all 12 parts of "Rich Man Poor Man"in one sitting.

pistol and secret, your welcome. :rolleyes:

too bad i was running low on joker stickers, those are the real prizes.

Guest NoamChomsky

Beardo kicks ass

Hey Seeking,what is it like to have actually met His Beardness in person?

Guest NoamChomsky

I heard Beardo was in The Karate Kid Part 3.Is this true.

Guest -sudz-

whats this about beardo stickers and a sticker fund! why was sudz not informed!? i want in goddamnit!

i heard beardo was the spokesman for birkenstock sandles, i also hear he has had comeo appearances on rush hour one and two, if you look closely, also in fast times at ridgemont high.

but these could all just be rumors.

Guest NoamChomsky

I ran out of stickers but do you want a pair of his socks instead?Its the best I can do for now.Will trade them for a picture of Beardo when he ran the Boston Marathon.

god the poor little guy is gonna have a field day with this when he sits down at his computer in the morning.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Beardo is secretly ghost face killer.

If we were at a bar and beardo offered me a seat, I wouldn't hesitate to pin him down and pretend his face was a bar stool. All the girls in the restroom say his tongue vibrates harder than a twin turbo on a gravel road. One girl wrote a story on the stall about his whiskers tickling her pussy until she gushed so much love juice that beardo had to drink it up with a straw. Another girl said beardo sucked her twat so hard that she went into labor and beardo was so turned on that he swallowed her baby whole. I heard beardo hangs out in Lancaster, PA so he can convert amish girls to a life of lustful sin by showing them "the light" when he penitrates them with his 6 inch tongue. I met two girls at a club who beardo slipped some ruffies in their drink who thanked him the next day for the best date rape they could have ever imagined.

Beardo, one of these days... My theighs and your ears are going to have a long overdue conversation. :yum:

Prude

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this