nasemoner=DETECTIVE BOFFI FROM NOVA

UndergroundEssentials

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest stank2

hmmmm i dont understand how he can say "its kool dough it should be writers stick together but hey thats tight yeah think what yeah wanna think its all gravy" then say "i have enough to get my respect around my way so i suggest you keep your mouth shut and yeah can e-mail me when yeah want i dont care if your a cop or anything you got something to say you can hunt me down but you cant catch me or find me" hes a veeeeeery bad cop

hes tried to be down by using words like gravy.... and then again he uses yea instead of you... to make it sound likes hes 16 in the ghetto...........sry oink oink

Originally posted by nasemoner

if i had a scanner but by the end of next week it will be up but actually i need my pics developed and then i need a scanner........

So youve been painting since 98 and havnt bothered to develop any picutres since then? Your a fuckin herb! Ya dont gotta lie to kick it.

Originally posted by eessee

hes a pig and he sounds familiar from va he is a hradcore undercover cop

Wonder how stupid the lowcore cops are?:D Hey nase..if your not a cop...god help us all..

look how easy it is to spread rumors. just dont believe everything you read on this site. there is alot of bullshitters. i'm not saying this guy is a cop or not...to tell you the truth i could give two shits less. just watch what you say to people you don't know...i've heard of people on here posing as actual writers that are up.

Guest Gyro_One

This fuckin herb is an idiot! I know you already know this, but i felt the need to add to the put downs on this guy, first of all i couldnt stand the misuse of the word "yeah", you sound like a fuckin retarded hick guy, your a phony, you suck, leave immediately.....

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by nasemoner

why yeah trip'n chill .. and just cuz i type like an adult don't mean nothing cuz like skuf said in the vapors mag he's an educated thug and thats what i am ...yeah can hate all yeah want and think all yeah want but that dont mean i gonna stop....

no matter what i will always have love for the haters and all you got to do is shake the haters offffffffff....... NASEM EDT <<<< :mad: :idea:

IQ= 20

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by !@#$%

IQ= 20

I think your giving him way to much credit 20... I say:

IQ: 10.

OINK OINK.

Archived