Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

shut up and dance

i had a ferret once...you know how they like to fit into small things...well mine crawled into a 2 liter soda bottle and my dickhead brother threw it off the roof

r.i.p jimmy

I actually had 2 ferrets a while a back. Their names were Fred and Alice. Fred was fat and lazy. Alice was a little cutie. Luckily we got em old so they didnt run around and tear up shit. Fred lost all his hair no joke. He turned almot completely bald then died. I forget how alice died, but it was a sad day to come home and have your cute baby dead.

Guest blood as ink

a few months ago my friend walked outside his house and there was a box with 2 ferrets in it.kinda fucked that someone left them there...but he now has 2 ferrets.it was just random.

i want another ferret

elvis was a mean fucker, then he died, he was really mean though

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

i had a ferret once...you know how they like to fit into small things...well mine crawled into a 2 liter soda bottle and my dickhead brother threw it off the roof

r.i.p jimmy

is that who your "location" is refering to?

My friend owns one.. scares the hell out of me. Always gnawing on my fingers and what not. A few nights ago it ate about half a pint of mint ice cream...

i hear they stink.....if they didnt stink i would probably end up getting one eventually......can anyone who owns one disprove this for me?

Ricky, our other guitarist got a ferret once, it was already kinda mean/aggressive, then we went out on tour for 3 weeks, when we got home Ricky found that it had gotten out of it's cage and dug around in his room quite a bit... finding the microdot somewhere during the process... we got home to CRAZY ferret, it had to move out to the farm...

my homegirl had two. an only one would drink don p, we gave it a little glass full seeing as how we were ballin that night, or just snuck down to the basement and stole it out of a case full. i think her fathers in the mafia...

but yea, i like the one with fine taste...

ferrets dont stink much, you have to wash em like once a month but its not that bad, You just sqeese the back of their neck so they go limp. You also have to cut their fingernails.

Guest platapie

how long do those lil buggers live?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this