DTC

DFEKTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: y u so hurt

Originally posted by teefkrakr

hey ray finnkle u talk alot of shit about us talkin shit and not leavin a name whats urs u lil pussy so i can diss it every where i go

You keep saying pussy this and pussy that.

You want to fight kyt? you know where to go bitch. dont pretend like you dont know how to get ahold of anyone.

dont play stupid.

you are turning your crew's name into another case of SB. The kid who talks shit, gets chased, beat, maimed, cant go anywhere without looking over his back and trys to talk more shit later.

nothing but weak ass shit.

someone from kyt tried taking care of this already. guess you dont remember that or dont want to mention it.He found out about it, and went to the problem the 1st day. this should have been done long ago.

WKT has EVERYTHING to prove right now. bunch of kids trying to diss the guys who have been putting in work before wkt was even around.

put it this way......even if you manage to beat people up from KYT..so what? your crew is still weak. maybe you should focus on painting and trying to do something with your crew rather than taking on a crew that is nation wide. You can diss everything in SAN JOSE and still not dent what KYT DTC is as a crew.

SHOW SOME STRENGTH. sure you can spray over some graffiti but are you going to handle your beef?

dont dissapoint me. get off the computer and do something about it.

You have made this beef known to everyone now by putting it on the internet.

right now WKT looks like a group of kids in over their head.

impress me.

please

Two more pics of tha Jaber

eba00257354f00000002.jpg

I know someone is going to hate on the pics because they are fr8 pics,and this forum is wall stomping.......but its tha Jaber...D.T.C....big ups to him............+ its recent this year........

and since you guys think you own sj ill ask you some othere questions.

what female owned sj from 93-95?

what was orfns first crew?

heres a hint kose was down with them too.

who was getting shot at at the fair in 95?

if you think you own this town then you must know the graff history.

i rolled through the 408 last week, and yes, the police have that place in serious check. it's pathetic!

place was clean, all that i saw, w/ out digging way deep, was a bunch of shitty old etch tags, and a nice smog and kiro (i think), which i prety much expected out of the 408, besides that the place seemed way to dead, i could'nt even find a good bar to chill and have a drink at w/ my woman.

oh, and a left tag too

Originally posted by smallpimpin

i dont no san jo except when i go there cops chase me the word kose caught my eye as did orfn as far the girl bombing the hardest 93 through 95 is easy i still think shes crushin and i hooked up with her at a party dkal booh hit me up

? you ant said shit. boo hahahhaahhahahahaha.

FUCK YOU!

I dont understand, talk shit this talk shit that blah blah blah. As far as ive known kyt/dtc have always been perfect gentelmen about sqashing beef, not to say that they back down but compromises can be made. Everybody gets jealous when these guys come to there town and destroy it, people are set in there ways and these guys come to town and shake things up. jealousy breeds rage. Chill the fuck out, there all nice guys, stop getting all stankey........... geez. These guys do there thang so be it. De-inflate your head and let them kill, thats what they do, show them up in your own town by getting better spots, dont dis them. The easiest way out is not always the best. So yeah......Shut up.

Re: kose

Originally posted by TECH N9NE

to one of your questions. wasn't kose MDK back in the day,then problems came up and then thats how HTF was born.

while he was in mdk...

there is still d.e.f orfn and kose mdk def tags.you just have to dig.wow someone new he was in mdk. and the girl was deda.p.s too they killed backin the day.

Re: Re: Re: kose

Originally posted by ray finkle

watch out about giving up info on this thing man.. people aint been around for shit so its funny them not knowing about orfn def or atoms old shit, or precious or whatever else, but...... 5-0 dont need to know either.

bitches getting abused? bitches shitting and puking at the same time? you sound like a total date rapist. [/b]

the bitch that was abused was abused by a bum in sf....the broad with the dual exhaust was "nieve" (i think a lot of heads from sj would know who i'm talking about)

come an save them.....

Archived