DTC

DFEKTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by MRNOBODY

damn what can i say?

jealousy's a mother fucker these days.

ohh yeah fuck this post and everything it represents

bunch of fat and pussy train fools who cant do anything else

yea saer looks real pussy on that heaven...shut the fuck up.

damn what can i say?

you must really be Sick,Boy. keep it funky.

damn what can i say?

Calling dtc pussy. thats funny. I heard all about you or who your trying to represent. DTCKYT got history on all of you. How many chances have they given you fools. To many.. whether your "crying" or "swolling your pride". You fucked up. I'll be there tomorrow going over you. the trucks already buffed. Bring all your homies.. Do something. This internet talk is bullshit. Fuck you, say whatever the fuck you want. Saer's accomplished more in graff then any of you pussy fucks. Never seen any of you on a heaven. Saers gotten plenty. That doesn't matter tho. If you have im sure you have flicks and they'd already be in one of these posts. None of you could do a burner if you life depended on it. or know what to do with a boxcar. jealous. ha keep this in mind. DTC got to many years over your fucken heads.

Keep telling yourselves you guys are somebody. you might start believeing it.

I'm using someone's log on name. But i'm the fat pussy that should of fucked arabian and his hippy buddy up that nice sunday afternoon. No more chances.

Guest Ted Wakowski

but what the fuck does that sign say?

mountain view...ive been to mountain view plenty of times

pussy shit

nothing at all..no cops no nothing

l

What is this guy talking about -- no cops? There's cops everywhere ... all over the bay. Trying to downplay ONE heaven from ONE guy only makes you look bitter.

Face it, the only reason you don't want to admit it's a good spot is because you don't like Saer. If it was one of YOUR boys you'd be big upping it all day.

haha look at this bitch trying to protect his buddy

man im not a stupid ass

and i know what kind of city it is

i know where that freeway sign is at

pussy shit

if you actually did get it on a graff video then you dont know the surrounding areas.

learn your roots and shut the fuck up

big props for getting it on video and thinking its a hard spot

fucking fags

hahaha...what a fuckin hater.......so sad toy......so sad.......

Guest 226lbs

haha look at this bitch trying to protect his buddy

man im not a stupid ass

and i know what kind of city it is

i know where that freeway sign is at

pussy shit

if you actually did get it on a graff video then you dont know the surrounding areas.

learn your roots and shut the fuck up

big props for getting it on video and thinking its a hard spot

fucking fags

Fuck ftl. They just try and rally other crews and writers to join up with their beef. Now online? Every train of theirs I see is either dissed or just some dumb throw. Thugs? The Biggest joke in NorCal. handle it yourself. Everybody knows. fuck ftl... have you seen their webpage with the terrorist thing and all their gas masks? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha whoa, scary

hahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa.....lets think about this toy.........first off...you came looking for me with a crowbar in your hand....plus your boy thought it would benifit him to jump me as well.......before you go thinking you "handled" me or whatever.......anyone can hit someone with a crowbar....i didnt even bleed........dont think your safe unless your out of state..........i even gave you my home address and told you to meet me at plenty of spots.....you were too pussy to show up.....not once (i think everyone knows what im talking about).......you hack people who are more up than you and better than you for fame......

you just started writing in 99 and you dont know who i run with......your a little kid...i saw you......you have braces...i saw you at the valley fair with your mommy buying you shoes...........who taught you the rules kid????? YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF TOY ASS KIDS!!!!! and now your all fucked:dazed: :dazed:

LISTEN HERE.....

I'm Gonna Keep it real here. I wanna make a graff documentary and i want it to be the fuck hardest most raw video ever made. I want all aspects of graff to be up in it. From bombing, piecing, risks, drama, and the fighting between writers. How about Mr.Nobody the guy sportin the turbin VS. who ever he is talking about in DTC box on camera. I will seriosly let you guys go at it 1 on 1. I can have a few of my boys who straight out da penn make sure no one jumps in. I have a fat ass pad wit a fat ass back yard in the 209 right pass Gilroy. So how about we get this shit on no bull shit talkin jes some foos chunken em. I will even provide weapons if you want to nothing deadly but will fuck you up like a broom stick, metal trash can, a chain, brass knuckles, or some shit like that. And if worse gets to worse i'll let my fucken pit loose on yo asses. I am very open to any suggestions. I will also make it proffitable to the fighters. I will also charge spectators to come in and watch. Each fighter will be able to bring in 1 person of there choice to come in for free. Everyone will be searched coming in and out of the house. NO WEAPONS will be allowed on the property. If any writers are really down to box with no gloves hit me up with your e mail on this post. Lets take this internet drama to the streets and reprezent Cali to the fullest. Show everyone how locced you can really get. Any questions let me know...:king: :D :beat: :heated: :eek: :cool: :king:

Guest Dr. Doom

Re: LISTEN HERE.....

Originally posted by BigJohnStudd

I'm Gonna Keep it real here. I wanna make a graff documentary and i want it to be the fuck hardest most raw video ever made. I want all aspects of graff to be up in it. From bombing, piecing, risks, drama, and the fighting between writers. How about Mr.Nobody the guy sportin the turbin VS. who ever he is talking about in DTC box on camera. I will seriosly let you guys go at it 1 on 1. I can have a few of my boys who straight out da penn make sure no one jumps in. I have a fat ass pad wit a fat ass back yard in the 209 right pass Gilroy. So how about we get this shit on no bull shit talkin jes some foos chunken em. I will even provide weapons if you want to nothing deadly but will fuck you up like a broom stick, metal trash can, a chain, brass knuckles, or some shit like that. And if worse gets to worse i'll let my fucken pit loose on yo asses. I am very open to any suggestions. I will also make it proffitable to the fighters. I will also charge spectators to come in and watch. Each fighter will be able to bring in 1 person of there choice to come in for free. Everyone will be searched coming in and out of the house. NO WEAPONS will be allowed on the property. If any writers are really down to box with no gloves hit me up with your e mail on this post. Lets take this internet drama to the streets and reprezent Cali to the fullest. Show everyone how locced you can really get. Any questions let me know...:king: :D :beat: :heated: :eek: :cool: :king:

That's pretty fucking "gangster" if you run it by me!

Graff writer celebrity death match!

That would be ill if all shit got handled like that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good idea bro!:idea:

HIT ME UP AT TURKEYBAGS@AOL.COM... I GOT SOME FUNNY ASS SHIT FOR A SAN JOSE GRAFF VIDEO......INCLUDING...

1. BITCHES PUKING AND SHITTING AT THE SAME TIME

2. BITCHES GETTING ABUSED

3. LIVE BOMBING

4. TITTIES

5. DOG FIGHTS

6. HUMAN FIGHTS

7. CINCO DE MAYO 1998 (THE BIG ASS RIOT)

8. MARDI GRAS 2002(MORE TITTIES)

9. PINK POODLE SLUTS(MORE TITTIES

10. BAD SKATING BAILS

11. SOME KID FROM DWA EATING A BUNCH OF PUKE

BIG JOHN STUD, YOUR ARE A FUCKIN GENIOUS! any hoot ....... yeah i would fuckin pay to see some shit like that, and if it would keep it from having all this aol tuff talk i would pay even more, just to see some fucker that was talking the most shit on aol get his punk ass beat. that would be grand! but i have a few ideas for some aol celebrity death matches. but that another topic.... keep it gangster espciall yif you talk like you a gangster.....:dazed:

Archived