DTC

DFEKTS

..yeah fukin right...

Originally posted by labor

dtc has the dopest shit in the northwest nomatter what.

late

labor

there are better writers/crews than dtc who reside in the northwest.. for example.. the lords/xlords..

not that dtc isn't good.. they get props, just not the title of the dopest...;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: internet beef!

Originally posted by skrilladog

its like whoa............yo mac hit me up...if you really are real ..b

Word. I'm really real. Went to that lame hip hop jam twice but no sign of you...did you come? Which email should I use the "ourtime..." or the "diesl!" one to hit you up? I still want to talk and straighten things out.

skerok loves u!

i know track from DTC he lived by my house in sf and i meet this girl on the bus in sf she also said she was from DTC!!!

bla bla bla !!!skerok XTC

jaber is a queer and him and the rest of kyt shouldnt rep san jo anymore

Originally posted by TRAVISBICKLE

okay all this beef and shit talking aside lets be positive here!

I think its really dope that jaber came out and is openly bisexual now..theres not enough openly gay writers now and thats cool he had the courage to come out. Im serious. Im sure some people will talk shit but i say PEACE and PROPS to JABER DTC!!!

thats y u and all kyt ran from ftl tko and dsm in san jo u got chased out ur own town

Originally posted by DANFIELDING

ha ha ,its funny internet talk,talk all this shit dont leave a name ,feel important! well good for you guys! its funny that weak ass krew wouldnt even be around if it wasnt for our beef,we keep them alive!whats even better is we dont care ,we're into traveling all around the world doing graff and making money!,not staying in the same tourist town our whole life , working some shitty job.getting drunk and telling everyone we are kings. we have real lives! im going to love it when that dead krew starts having kids and their kids are wearing my t shirts,looking at our magazine and seeing us up where ever they go! jealousys a bitch,oh yea just cause you got fucked in the ass doesnt mean i'm gay it means your a bitch!but thanks for the attention anyway,and if you want beef you can see me at the next graff event ,i;ll be the one with the girls around me......and one more thing,,i want to see some more dissing guys,i just rolled through the bay,and i didnt see enough! go out there and diss ,it will make you weak ass ftl fucks that cant even do a straight letter feel good!

this is a real message from jaber dtc kyt krew..

p.s/ how many times do you need to get beat up before you learn not to fuck with this?

Guest bigjohnson
Originally posted by priscilla119

rest in peace kyt dtc....ill see u..

im beggining to like these WKT heads, even though they suck and they mostly bit off KYT, they do got them on lock.they took DTC out of San Jose like FTL took DTC out of San Francisco.

good job, no more sign of them in the bay, except on these message boards.

Guest baggy pants

I haven't noticed anything dissed but i haven't had time to go under any bridges. Thats what you guys are talking about, right? They are up just the same as they have always been. I see new shit from them on the freeways all the time. You guys think that making up all these rumors on 12oz are gonna make people think anyless of them and more of you. They put in work, Do something real, Find your own spots. Quit side busting. Stop trying to make a name of yourselves off these guys. You kids wine to much, Your lives shouldn't revolve around Dtckyt. Get girlfriends or ask you moms for some money, get a hooker, get laid. I guarantee you'll see things different. Nobody takes you fools seriously, Your online threats aren't going to hurt anybody. If you hate these guys so much then stop biting everything they do or have done. You can't keep changing a smog piece around to make it say your name then go and paint it. I know your not going to stop biting so at least fight them. You want recognition. It takes time you gotta earn it.

The only thing i don't understand is why these people running there mouths on this shit jump on the nuts and start licking the dick whenever they get the chance. They only talk shit with their friends and online. But when they are confronted they shit their panties. At least FTL trys to fight back. You fools can't even flex.

Archived