DTC

DFEKTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

MDK?

M's ... First off Orfn wasn't in Mdk . Second I heard this from Series himself, that BEG snitched on him. I don't know but Series did a year and beg walked! Sounds to me like someone snitched.

• 2 years later...

DAMN THERES A LOT OF DTC NUT RIDERS IN THIS BITCH.....................................................HAHAHAHA......................BUT YEAH..... DIESL JABER EATFUK SNAIL TRAIL HOG NATAS BIG UPS.... HAHAHAHAHA ...... WESTSIDA NUT RIDA HAHAHAHA...... AN WHY IS IT THE ONLY MUTHA FUCKAS WITH A LEGAL IN THE _ _ CITY IS THEM FUCKERS...... WHY HATE CONGRADULATE CLEAN PRODUCKTO,,,,,,,,,,,,

STRONG BLEACHES FINEST .................... HAVE YOU FOUND THE LOCAL CRACK SPOT YET? LETS SMOKE SOME DOGGS........... HAHAHAHAHAHA

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
WKT....<---

Weak Kambpbell Toys... Only reason anybody knows you fags is because you started shit with known crews to get attention. Keep riding other peoples dicks you fucking punks. you kids couldn't throw some real styles out to save your lives.

DTC KYT TWB ASE... guys are fuckin legends... I grew up in the graff game and they had SJ locked down with fresh shit so hate if you must... But jealousy is an ugly thing.

1st off just want to give props to d.t.c they have been putting work for a long time and when you put in work you step on other muthafuckers toes hey what the fuck can you do about it.2nd about folk being a snitch i dont see how thats a fact sounds like a hater to me lets peep alil bit harder folk still fucks with all the same fools he came up with and this hating ass nigga moved the fuck out of dodge ???you dont think that he would get the boot out of the crew ,shoot,fucked up,or at lease the cold shoulder from the rest of the team??i do belive all the mane heads from that crew got raided it wasnt just one big cry baby that bounced out on his shit...and for the record that pussy went to jail for tickets ran and then got poped for graff ,,,ohh ya he really got snitched on this time by some toy that writes graves not the one from a.z. ....dude should have been more carefull for what he asked for...so for any of you dick riders get your facts str8 that pussy could have been the one who gave up his whole team why is he out of town again???

los del barrio dtc son chidos, los veo en mexico,south cali(haters),nor cal*,in the middle of the fuggen redwoods!!!,oregon,seattle*.

Wss up wit the L.A beef?

Im down to ride over sum of them: (lets all look like AWR'shit) L.A CHUMPERETES.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Weak Kambpbell Toys... Only reason anybody knows you fags is because you started shit with known crews to get attention. Keep riding other peoples dicks you fucking punks. you kids couldn't throw some real styles out to save your lives.

DTC KYT TWB ASE... guys are fuckin legends... I grew up in the graff game and they had SJ locked down with fresh shit so hate if you must... But jealousy is an ugly thing.

meser is raw as fuck.

you made a hella general statement.

some wkt fools have mad style, some dont.

the ones that do are super fresh.

• 1 month later...

Archived