DTC

DFEKTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bigjohnson
Originally posted by baggy pants

I haven't noticed anything dissed but i haven't had time to go under any bridges. Thats what you guys are talking about, right? They are up just the same as they have always been. I see new shit from them on the freeways all the time. You guys think that making up all these rumors on 12oz are gonna make people think anyless of them and more of you. They put in work, Do something real, Find your own spots. Quit side busting. Stop trying to make a name of yourselves off these guys. You kids wine to much, Your lives shouldn't revolve around Dtckyt. Get girlfriends or ask you moms for some money, get a hooker, get laid. I guarantee you'll see things different. Nobody takes you fools seriously, Your online threats aren't going to hurt anybody. If you hate these guys so much then stop biting everything they do or have done. You can't keep changing a smog piece around to make it say your name then go and paint it. I know your not going to stop biting so at least fight them. You want recognition. It takes time you gotta earn it.

The only thing i don't understand is why these people running there mouths on this shit jump on the nuts and start licking the dick whenever they get the chance. They only talk shit with their friends and online. But when they are confronted they shit their panties. At least FTL trys to fight back. You fools can't even flex.

im not even WKT, im just calling it how i see it. They are taking care of kyt, im not on either of the crews sides. im just giving my honest opinion. and you should say get of "our" nuts instead of "their" nuts, because i hope you are kyt, if not you are riding their nuts also.Oh yeah and that get laid bullshit. we know you are stressed out, quit speaking of your own experiences

Guest baggy pants
Originally posted by bigjohnson

im not even WKT, im just calling it how i see it. They are taking care of kyt, im not on either of the crews sides. im just giving my honest opinion. and you should say get of "our" nuts instead of "their" nuts, because i hope you are kyt, if not you are riding their nuts also.Oh yeah and that get laid bullshit. we know you are stressed out, quit speaking of your own experiences

You've got 3 posts and they all in the the Dtc thread. so who's nuts are you riding.

Guest bigjohnson

You've got 3 posts and they all in the the Dtc thread. so who's nuts are you riding.

well you wasted your time responding to my post, and you also searched all the posts i made. SO WHO'S NUTS ARE YOU ON. BITCH!!!

Guest baggy pants

well you wasted your time responding to my post, and you also searched all the posts i made. SO WHO'S NUTS ARE YOU ON. BITCH!!!

You got a point.. Fuck.

just what i observed

arnt you on the DTC thread. so who's nuts are you on??? and if you came on to hate and didnt leave a name. then what do we call that??????? either way your the bitch.

y u so hurt

we take out all ur left oversand everything else. it takes u guys months to come back jus for it to get dissed in one night. so u kyt fags come out and start buffin our shit like lil pussies. if ur goin to talk shit about how hard u r y dont u word us up when u see us. and if we're so toy and dont get up y dont u guy come and take us out right now theres only 2 of us that go out every night and diss ur shit there a good 5 of u in this city y havent u taken us out yet . im on release goin out every night bitch so dont talk about crazy probationur all just soft u dont get up u aint shit in san jose or the bay ......... real message from bob 81 wkt

y did more and nervs kick it with woh7 the other day if he snitched

Originally posted by ray finkle

kyt hasnt even really stayed in san jose for like 3 or 4 years at least, the few dudes that do take out all your shit are on fucked up probation, or are too old to even give a fuck about some toys that came out last year or whenever. (i've never even heard of anyone in your crew besides wo7, and the only reason ive ever heard of him is because of all that snitching shit in 99.) you diss people that arent around, you know they arent around, you come on here all proud, and most of your shit still gets handled. you're a bunch of fucking little bitches. you diss leftovers. your whole crew put together hasnt even come close to any one person in kyt in that town. face to face you want to squash it and all that gay shit, but then sure enough you still diss shit afterwards. you're fucking worthless. people aint going to be out of town forever you know....... you think your boys pad is the only one that got given up? you paint our spots, you use our tools, our letters, .... you should be giving us head instead of trying to step. strong crews couldnt take us out, you think you little bitches that barely even paint got what it takes? please faggits. this storys going to end bad for you kids, believe it.

u mean when kove got his ass kicked and aint no snitch goin to sit in jail for a year

The first time i heard that fools name was when someone telling me of some kid that had snitched on all his friends back then some time after getting his ass beat while locked up. He snitched that time to. What a champ.

Guest baggy pants

WO7??

The first time i heard that fools name was when someone telling me of some kid that had snitched on all his friends back then some time after getting his ass beat while locked up. He snitched that time to. What a champ.

Re: y u so hurt

Originally posted by teefkrakr

we take out all ur left oversand everything else. it takes u guys months to come back jus for it to get dissed in one night. so u kyt fags come out and start buffin our shit like lil pussies. if ur goin to talk shit about how hard u r y dont u word us up when u see us. and if we're so toy and dont get up y dont u guy come and take us out right now theres only 2 of us that go out every night and diss ur shit there a good 5 of u in this city y havent u taken us out yet . im on release goin out every night bitch so dont talk about crazy probationur all just soft u dont get up u aint shit in san jose or the bay ......... real message from bob 81

:::::::quote::::::::::::

THIS IS WKT TALKING ABOUT KYT BEING AFRAID AND NOT BEING SHIT IN THE BAY? HAHA

WORD YOU UP IF WE SEE YOU?

THAT DIDNT HAPPEN WHEN ONE GUY FROM KYT WENT TO HOMEBOYS HOUSE ALREADY?

MAYBE WHEN THE GUY FROM WKT SAID THAT "WKT NEVER WANTED BEEF WITH KYT AND THAT THINGS ARE ALL GOOD NOW" HE REALLY MENT, " WE ARE GOING TO KEEP DISSING YOUR CREW WHO DOESNT EVEN LIVE IN SAN JOSE AND WE ARE GOING TO FLEX ON THE INTERNET"

WKyT ????

WKT I HERD OF THESE GUYS THEY MAKE SOME BULLSHIT ZINE ? SAME WKT RITE? IF SO I DONT KNOW WHY THEY TALK SHIT I OPEN UP THAT SHIT THAT THEY CALL A GRAFF ZINE AND SAW ALOT OF SMOG BITTING AND KYT STYLE TAKING . I DONT KNOW WHY THEY DO THAT OTHER PEOPLE KNOW WERE THE STYLE COMES FROM . 2ND HAND SHIT JUST SUCKS I HOPE THEY PULL THERE HEADS OUT OF THERE ASS AND FIND THERE OWN SHIT . AS FOR THEM TRYING TO FUCK WITH KYT TWB DTC GET A LIFE NO OTHER CREWS CAME OUT OF THAT TOWN ON SOME TAKE OVER SHIT LIKE THEY DID PUZ ALONE BEEN MORE PLACES AND DONE MORE THAN ANY OF YOU WILL . I THINK YOU AGREE WHEN I SAY YOU DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO ALL CITY IN A PLACE WHERE YOU DONT LIVE . IAM IN SAN JOSE ALL THE TIME AND I KNOW ITS HARD TO KING IT BUT I NEVER SEEN YOU GUYS UP . GO TO ANY OF THE STATES THAT SOMEONE FROM KYT LIVES IT MIGHT JUST BE 1 OF THEM GUYS THERE BUT THEY WILL KING IT . . .

Re: y u so hurt

Originally posted by teefkrakr

we take out all ur left oversand everything else. it takes u guys months to come back jus for it to get dissed in one night. so u kyt fags come out and start buffin our shit like lil pussies. if ur goin to talk shit about how hard u r y dont u word us up when u see us. and if we're so toy and dont get up y dont u guy come and take us out right now theres only 2 of us that go out every night and diss ur shit there a good 5 of u in this city y havent u taken us out yet . im on release goin out every night bitch so dont talk about crazy probationur all just soft u dont get up u aint shit in san jose or the bay ......... real message from bob 81 wkt

The people in dtc kyt who left san jo and live all across the country now are like, "what? who is wkt? i've never heard of that?"

been there over that. you're boring fool

why dont u go check all ur shots bitch all in one night

Originally posted by ray finkle

i heard wo7 beat up kove the same day that ftl tko dsm chased jabs and all of his crew out of san jose... the same day that guy bob155 went out painting every single night, right?

Archived