DISSED (FREIGHTS)

woofwoof

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Grow a Beard

christ.................when did graffiti writers become so thuggish? when did writers decide to make the crossover to O.G? fuckin quit bitchin and do more painting .................if someone has beef with you or you have beef with someone why not go paint about it...............seriously.

i would never want to fight anyone for dissing me............i see disses as more of a reason to paint...............i mean come on ...........did anyone see that arms dissing jbue on a hopper(those dont get buffed) , thats more of a clever way to get back at someone rather than telling them via internet youll bust their face in.

Originally posted by woofwoof

Damn, I come back 2 hours late and 250+ hits but only 12 responses?-(at least Fr8Lover contributed) Is everybody in denial here? Trying 2 Go Wetfeet, I'm going to continue to post on this thread from here on out so be on the lookout, hope others do as well. You gotta give these people credit who are dissing shit that actually paint(eg. CAMEO above) because they are willing to lose pieces for their actions. Once again, they aren't crying at least they are taking action. O.K., how about if I make it a bit easier, we'll include any type of dissing of freights, skip on the worker action though. Anybody have any "graffiti slime destroyed" work to post? How about some cross outs that obliterate the entire piece? Anything? Anything? Bueller? Bueller? Here's one of my pictures from a couple posts back. Anybody got the shot prior to the bucket paint action?

2002355196875067854389.jpg

2002355493064598583087.jpg

who hell went over the ewok what the fuck is wrong wit em got damn toys did ewok hm do that or something ewok dot com all the waY!!!

:king:

Guest MR. F'N LUPO

cmon now, be a man , if you gonna diss someone , leave a name, and if that was mber, he s a pussy cuz ewok dotcom chumped his fagget ass in person in st. louis in front of all his sucker friends

trust me , i know this.

stand tall, be a man. tattoos dont make you hard. ballz do. fuckin sunday afternoon picknic fr8 bombers.

do somethin to make me wanna go out and rock. so inspirational shit, not the recycled wanna "b" nyc style stock cap shit . you know who im talkin about. that shit is played

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by MR. F'N LUPO

cmon now, be a man , if you gonna diss someone , leave a name, and if that was mber, he s a pussy cuz ewok dotcom chumped his fagget ass in person in st. louis in front of all his sucker friends

trust me , i know this.

stand tall, be a man. tattoos dont make you hard. ballz do. fuckin sunday afternoon picknic fr8 bombers.

do somethin to make me wanna go out and rock. so inspirational shit, not the recycled wanna "b" nyc style stock cap shit . you know who im talkin about. that shit is played

www.ithug.com

Guest Grow a Beard

them heavy metal boys rock shit hard................who fucking cares about "chumpin'"............hahaha..........that could be a three 6 mafia song.

Guest airplaneFACE

fuckin sunday afternoon picknic fr8 bombers.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

SAD BUT TRUE , SAD BUT TRUE

Guest airplaneFACE

close , but no, i REGISTERED JUST TO SAY THAT . i come here to check things out, whos doing what etc etc. and i never registered for a reason , until i saw what was goin on in this pathetic thread , since when is it coo to be a "hater" ,on people who are dope? i don get it.its dope to see a ewok .dotcom fr8 somethin you dont see often.

. YA I REGISTERED AND POSTED A COMMENT, AND YOU JUST REMINDED ME WHY I DIDNT REGISTER IN THE PAST. your a loser my man, lookin at my profile to see who i am? get a life holmes. your as sorry as these toys dissing fr8s with out doing a better piece, or even worse still the people who diss with out leavin a name. i dont like what scrw dissed those guys, but at least he left his name and crew.

Guest MyTeeMexican
Originally posted by woofwoof

I'mmmmmm stiiiiilllllllll waaaaaaaaaaiting. HAHAHHAHA. Damn, all of you are people are looking but there isn't a soul posting images.

People looking to see if they are falling victim eh? It's o.k. you can admit to it. Well I got another one for you from this weekends jaunt. Just waiting to see which 3 of you who have added to the 3270 hits for this post is going to put up the goods? I'm going to just keep watching as the numbers keep growing. And you all know the numbers don't go up unless you click on this post, so that means a hell of a lot of you are interested in seeing what the Blind Dog's going to put up next......HAHAHHAAH. Come on now brothers don't disappoint me. Like that dude says in the Adam Sandler movies..."you can do it"!!!!! Don't have a scanner but you got the pictures send em to me, I'll be more than happy to put em up for you. I'll even send them back to you if you send me the return postage. Come on now, you send me some good dissed shit I'll even send you back some nice flickies.HAHAHHAHAHA

"I am he, the chosen one, the fallen angel watching you."

Anybody out there who doesn't listen to the Hip Hop you don't Stop know the above one line of lyrics? I want to know the name of the song and the band. First line of the song. No guessing, you either know it or you don't.

"I am he, the chosen one, the fallen angel watching you."

haha. I just had to give props on the IRON MAIDEN "MOONCHILD" quote.UP THE IRONS!

• 1 month later...

because of The Mexican

I've returned.........

dissed.jpg

Still serving the dissed !@#$%

"One day there will be one who will cap everything that he finds to be not worthy"(M. Martinez 2002)....

It's just a matter of time before he steps forth

trust me , i know this.

bullshit

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by ASTISM

Haha this is a funny ass thread...I like how just because graffiti is illegal all of the sudden kids that rock fr8s at some down and out part of the city are thug as fuck when it comes down to beef...like so thug they were raised in the projects and hustle crack for income. I seen a diss last week and the tag over the piece actually spelled the word nigger wrong (niger). Woof Woof I'll try to pull some files up for you...

c'mon my niger

ante up...

what 'chu holdin?

Guest gary glitter

ewok ewok shmewok

what is the deal with ewok.com being every toys favorite writer,,that guy sucks.and i just cant believe that ewok.com did any "chumping",,that dude is like shorter than an ewok,,he looks like an inbred grateful dead baby,,id diss that ugly ass floater too!!!.anyways ewok.com(what a stupid crew) is too busy being a fashion model that does legal walls with the allmighty cope 2,, to do any real graffiti.

Guest Merdle

trust me , i know this.

Yer fuckin stupid. You just dissed mber on the internet behind a fake screen name, how much of a pussy does that make you. "stand tall, be man" :lol: :lol: just like you huhh....Fucking shit talking "Iwas at paint louis" I wathched mber get "chumped". I hope this post makes you realize how stupid you sound. Stop trying to make it sound like you're involved with beef that has nothing to with you. You sound foolish softy. I hope yer ass gets "chumped"! sucker:crazy:

Guest Z R O E
Originally posted by T.T Boy

did aroe do that throw up? i cant quite read it.

I bet the guy underneath that throw up knows who did it and thats all that matters right big guy?

Archived