DISSED (FREIGHTS)

woofwoof

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 87centHitMan

Where I live at people don't really hack each other, it does happen, but not as bad as lots of other places where I've been...I can understand people having beef with each other, but crossing someone and not leaving the name is so ridiculous. Most of the time when you see someone crossed out, there's just a line, no script, handstyle, anything...Fuck that. If you can't handle the beef you wanna start, don't start it. That's the pussy way out. At least do a throwie over someone if you're gonna diss them. Let them know you want static. Don't take the easy way out. Maybe I'm just on a ramble, but for real, that shit is so gay.

• 1 month later...
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

can some1 post some differnt pics everytime they make a dissed fr8 thread its the same fuckin flicks the slug,ewok,and those streaks and etc i know some1 out there gots alot more flicks on dissed fr8s just putem out there this is the most intrestin part about it u think ur shits still riddin till u see ur pic on the net dissed!!!!!!!!!!!ha ha hah

Archived