DISSED (FREIGHTS)

woofwoof

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

what for?

Its not to your liking?

Do u know it even came from?

i was talking to mr. lupo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krowteN
Originally posted by airplaneFACE

close , but no, i REGISTERED JUST TO SAY THAT . i come here to check things out, whos doing what etc etc. and i never registered for a reason , until i saw what was goin on in this pathetic thread , since when is it coo to be a "hater" ,on people who are dope? i don get it.its dope to see a ewok .dotcom fr8 somethin you dont see often.

. YA I REGISTERED AND POSTED A COMMENT, AND YOU JUST REMINDED ME WHY I DIDNT REGISTER IN THE PAST. your a loser my man, lookin at my profile to see who i am? get a life holmes. your as sorry as these toys dissing fr8s with out doing a better piece, or even worse still the people who diss with out leavin a name. i dont like what scrw dissed those guys, but at least he left his name and crew.

throw a rock in a crowd of dogs, and the one that barks is the one who got hit. translation=something i said must have been true, because you went out of your way to come back here and bark..oh oh even though before now you just come to the message board to read the posts. your in denial toy. see theres no shame in my game. i talk much shit on 12 oz prophet and i could give a fuck who knows it. but you are too cool admit you like this shit. your probably a faggot. so shut your cum dumpster and come out of the closet. its ok to be who you are.

and just FYI i didnt look in your profile, its just the number of posts that give away these toys who change screen names to say something outrageous.

...yeah this thread is great... i saw some dissed shit today... i saw arsn over terns and spek over... damn i can't remember now, but they wrote some 'stay out my yard' shit on there... it was nice because they did some quality pieces over them... i hate it when people just rock a cross out with no name... you should atleast do a hollow on somebody... but i'm not for just going over people, toy or no toy, for no reason it's gotta be personal for that... every city has yards that crews run, that's a fact...so when you're starting out it's hard to get on trains if you don't know the right heads... cause you'll wind up getting jacked and losing your paint or some shit like that... but that's just life... i've got some diss flicks too but i don't have them developed or scanned...i'll post em soon, hopefully...

Guest Z R O E
Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah now it makes more sense.

whats the deal with that anyways?

whats the deal with what?

a few things:

1. thats not mber over ewok.com. its not his handstyle, and he could care less.

2. whoever said mber got chumped at paint louis is smoking crack. i picked mber up from the airport and he was not much further than 20 feet from me most of the day, and there was no "chumping" the entire day. that shit is just straight lies. im sure mber could care less about that too, but god damn....there wouldve been like 50 witnesses to any kind of fight/drama between them. there was none.

3.. who cares

whats with the aom/gpk? beef? i thought at one point they were getting along.

dont fucking worry about it...i always see you on here stroking those toys....

sasqueer=clown

vapor=clown

there whole damn click=toys

Guest Merdle

whats with the aom/gpk? beef? i thought at one point they were getting along.

Who cares:idea:

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

dont fucking worry about it...i always see you on here stroking those toys....

sasqueer=clown

vapor=clown

there whole damn click=toys

i guess ill have to ask them myself huh.

i guess you can just keep c walking around huh g?

Originally posted by cheerleader

a few things:

1. thats not mber over ewok.com. its not his handstyle, and he could care less.

2. whoever said mber got chumped at paint louis is smoking crack. i picked mber up from the airport and he was not much further than 20 feet from me most of the day, and there was no "chumping" the entire day. that shit is just straight lies. im sure mber could care less about that too, but god damn....there wouldve been like 50 witnesses to any kind of fight/drama between them. there was none.

3.. who cares

fuck these toys cheer. they just wish they had the nads to chump anybody without a weapon. they just hate mber because he's fresher and up 1000x more than that ewok.com toy and ewok hm fried the fuck out of that fool at paint louis. dont hate the player you toys hate the game!!!

Originally posted by krowteN

not fa nothin but Its a Graffiti term. dont you write?

yes, monsieur moron, I know what up means generally. I wanted to specifically know what he was referring to when he said that mber was up 1000x more than ewok.com. what sort of ups? got it now or is it still too complicated a grammatical construction?

Originally posted by why me

SET is a down ass gangsta crip from st. louie I wouldn't fuck with that fool, I heard he smokes weed with Nelly and lay'd out Efeezy all in one day. .http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/inkjunkie/jul19%2404.jpg'>

Yes, Nelly is hard indeed. Ever since he started hanging out with Justin Timberlake his back up has grown enormously. If he hangs out with Nelly, he must KERAZYYYYYYYYYYY:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mud_buddha

yes, monsieur moron, I know what up means generally. I wanted to specifically know what he was referring to when he said that mber was up 1000x more than ewok.com. what sort of ups? got it now or is it still too complicated a grammatical construction?

UP. AS IN GO LOOK IT UP IN THE GLOSSARY IN SUBWAY ART OR GETTING UP

UP=ONE WHO HAS HIS NAME ON MANY TRAINS OR WALLS, ONE WHO IS PROLOFIC WITH HIS GRAFFITO HANDLE,

EG. MBER IS "UP" 1000X MORE THAN EWOK.COM

I THINK EVEN A CIVILIAN COULD FIGURE THAT ONE OUT. IF YOU NEED IT MORE SPECIFIC THAN THAT I THINK YOU SHOULD QUIT WRITING BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DONT GET "UP" ANYWAY.

Guest rainydays

first of all ive chilled with mber and he could care less about all this shyt talking on this post....i seriously think this is gay and should be closed....get of mber's dick...if u were swinging from his dick any harder youd be his ballsac....eat a dick

Re: ewok ewok shmewok

Originally posted by gary glitter

what is the deal with ewok.com being every toys favorite writer,,that guy sucks.and i just cant believe that ewok.com did any "chumping",,that dude is like shorter than an ewok,,he looks like an inbred grateful dead baby,,id diss that ugly ass floater too!!!.anyways ewok.com(what a stupid crew) is too busy being a fashion model that does legal walls with the allmighty cope 2,, to do any real graffiti.

man, .com is far from a stupid crew....

you look like another internet hater.

on the other hand, mber is one of the best freight writers out...

whatever, all this bullshit is fucking GAY.

Don't you know?

That's how this site survives. Off a few of the same individuals posting pics and all the rest just saying "ooh ahhh" and others just "talking loud and saying nothing". Once again, delete all the lame ass comments, all the bullshit(the one word "bump" posts, those who just list names), drop all the posts created by people who just steal images from other sites and you'll find you got nada here. Who's going to follow my lead? ......still waiting for some publication to come out with a dissed section...please be sure to credit daddy WOOF WOOF for the idea. Does anybody else have any other images to share here? Anybody? Anbody? Bueler?

dissed2.jpg

P.S.

I'll make it even more easier for you. Scan the images, send them to me if you can't figure out how to post em. I'll stamp the images for you and put them on a site that isn't going to give out red x's. Just don't send me work that just has a line right through it. Let's see the good stuff. And in regards to those who email me asking if I trade pics,etc,etc. I don't.

Guest imported_b0b

Re: Don't you know?

Originally posted by woofwoof

That's how this site survives. Off a few of the same individuals posting pics and all the rest just saying "ooh ahhh" and others just "talking loud and saying nothing". Once again, delete all the lame ass comments, all the bullshit(the one word "bump" posts, those who just list names), drop all the posts created by people who just steal images from other sites and you'll find you got nada here.

Well said, people need to post more original images....

Guest SE4_2002

i`m postless now..se4=steal flix..haha Though things will change shortly, due to having a new camera and a scanner..whooopeeee..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cheesecurd

waiting for football season

and what's it say about you...

jumping in beef that doesn't include you? does someone feel left out here? quit swinging from my nuts.

and i'm from wisconson. get it right chauncy...hahaham

hey I'm from wisconsin! "thug at heart"- heatone

Archived