DISSED (FREIGHTS)

woofwoof

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by graf-freely!

JUst remeber the rules of graffitti if your gonna go over it ,burn it!!Also why is that dude a stupid bitch just cause he didnt know who the fr8 was dedicated too.It is fucking stupid to do a whole car for that reason.Some of you people are such fucking cocksuckers on here!JESUS H. CHRIST!!!!

if he's a bitch for not reading correctly, you're a cunt for responding. it wasn't FOR him. it was FOR the crew. it just happened to be dedicated to his sorry ass. get it...FOOLS GET SCHOOLED....just like you would if i knew who the fuck you were.

toy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUst remeber the rules of graffitti if your gonna go over it ,burn it!!

Sure, if you're just taking the space with no ill will. Put them up while you're at it for good measure.

BUT...

If you're going over someone because you hate them that's silly. If you have beef with someone you want them to be mad when they see what you did. Meaning... fuck burning them. Splash bucket paint across is and sign it with an insulting message.... Do loosely filled throwups across the center of the piece. Tag it ninety million times making sure anyone that wants to can still read the piece underneath.... Douse it with lighter fluid and sign the char mark in silver. Anything that you can do quick that will make them feel really, really bad when they've seen what you did.

YOU'LL SCHOOL ME ???HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING INTERNET TOY!OH MAN SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY!What you're assuming you fucking dumb ass idiot is maybe he wasn't in a possision to read it correctly.Its just my oppinion!School me ?Ok. Ive got too much art work

at stake to just tell you who the fuck I am so you can slash me.In other words I'm not that stupid.But if you really wanna settle it e-mail me fucker and we can make arrangements to handle it. frghthpr@aol.com

Damn, 800+hits later, 15 hours since it first was posted, 37 responses and only one additional individual posting some images. What's this saying? Maybe to many people spending to much time behind their computers checking out sites such as this one and or looking at magazines at Tower Records and not spending enough time by the tracks. The intention wasn't to start a war of words, all I wanted was to see some images of dissed worked. Anybody? I know I'm out there, if you are, you must be seeing this as well. I caugh the top two pics on the same line a couple weekends ago. Dig through you archives if you must. Grab your digital cameras and run out there today and report back with your findings, if just 50 of you went out today somebody would certainly come back with a single image. Maybe I'm going to start a new trend here and we'll start to see dissed freights popping up on websites and in magazines shortly, maybe entire sections devoted to nothing but dissed freights. Post the pictures people. Don't worry, I guarantee you I'll keep this post running-when ever you see my name next to this thread you'll know I'll have anothe image added. Only people who got an excuse are the ones with out the scanners and the ones lurking laughing at all this bullshit chatter. I know your out there. HAHAHHAHAAHAH. Come on now who's going to help me out and get this post jumping so people don't have to scroll through 25 posts to get to one picture? Let's turn this entire posts into all pics of dissed freights. My next post will be with picture, hopefully yours will be as well. Oh yeah, and be sure to post them only if their your own, don't take the credit for something that's not yours.

Guest Graff Jesus

YOU'LL SCHOOL ME ???HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING INTERNET TOY!OH MAN SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY!What you're assuming you fucking dumb ass idiot is maybe he wasn't in a possision to read it correctly.Its just my oppinion!School me ?Ok. Ive got too much art work

at stake to just tell you who the fuck I am so you can slash me.In other words I'm not that stupid.But if you really wanna settle it e-mail me fucker and we can make arrangements to handle it. frghthpr@aol.com

who's the fucking internet toy after i send you a heated email and you can only respond by sucking me off?

fuck you "internet toy".

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by woofwoof

Maybe I'm going to start a new trend here and we'll start to see dissed freights popping up on websites and in magazines shortly,

I just think not many people bother taking flix of disses and beef. I got some wall beef if that is of interest?

TOY MY ASS

sorry u don't like my retarded short hand I just have no time to waste proper grammer and spelling

on the likes of u.... and when people piss me off I just try harder to be better then them

but if there is no room to improve u have to do what u have to do so keep bombing your horse shit

it must look better than their pieces right?!?

Guest jeff123456

ppl that diss other ppls work are almost always jelous...

theres no reason for it if ur a real writer u would have respect for all other writers and toys... it doesnt matter.. dissing work that others have done is fucked up cuz they tried there hardest and even if there toy everyone starts somewhere.. although many of u think u started pro.. but u didnt........

peace

Guest phr8nigglet

god damn what the fuck are you thinking????...do you know what you just got yourself into? i feel sorry for you kid

Dirty and Ink Junkie thanks for putting up a couple more images. I knew someone else had to be taking these kind of pictures. Any idea as to who that was up underneath? Anybody got the pictures prior to the diss? Keep the posts coming people.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by woofwoof

Dirty and Ink Junkie thanks for putting up a couple more images. I knew someone else had to be taking these kind of pictures. Any idea as to who that was up underneath? Anybody got the pictures prior to the diss? Keep the posts coming people.

IT WAS MOTHERFUCKING BITE ONE. TBK AI FGS.

set is as good as DEAD. hope you got your laughs chuckles, cause that one is gonna cost you bigtime.

five bucks says cosoe is responisble for most of those "get out" warnings... either way im down for protecting spots from being heated..

however the term "my spot" is bull shit.. those fr8s are not owned by the writer who demes the "spot" theirs, graffiti is illegal right? so? how could it be "your" spot?

mabey "you" found it but hey.. protect it, clean it, and know that that fact that even tho "you found" it doesnt mean that you yourself couldnt be responsible for heating it out... no beef, just observing.. i myself have only "found" one spot its chill really fuckin chill i dont care if anybody else paints there as long as they treat the spot with the same respect as i do...blah....."ramble on"....

Originally posted by berol

five bucks says cosoe is responisble for most of those "get out" warnings... either way im down for protecting spots from being heated..

however the term "my spot" is bull shit.. those fr8s are not owned by the writer who demes the "spot" theirs, graffiti is illegal right? so? how could it be "your" spot?

mabey "you" found it but hey.. protect it, clean it, and know that that fact that even tho "you found" it doesnt mean that you yourself couldnt be responsible for heating it out... no beef, just observing.. i myself have only "found" one spot its chill really fuckin chill i dont care if anybody else paints there as long as they treat the spot with the same respect as i do...blah....."ramble on"....

...10 bucks says your a toy...i find that toys are the ones always whimpering about that "its not YOUR spot shit"

certain spots are RAN by certain people or cetain crews...i also know your a fucking joke because if you really found a spot that was "really" chill you would deffinately care if a bunch of jackasses painted there...dumbshits always talking something stupid...

...this thread was a dope idea...wish i had some flix of some faggots that i have gone over to contribute...

if i had a chill spot like that i would keep that shit to myself like the most prestine virgin...

Archived