Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/12/2016 in all sections

1. damnn young sway got em out here trying to make it look like he aint really doing what hes actually doin. here go the whole wall, thats a floater roadside no place to hide in 2016 when you know them boys throwing F's, never met the dude but I felt i had to post the whole shot when I saw him clipped out on that one. playa play on.
    2 points
  2. Ride my bike then ride my bike then ride my bike some more.
    2 points
  3. couple out of one of these bags
    2 points
  4. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/11/world/americas/colombia-cocaine-human-rights.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fus&action=click&contentCollection=us&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=39&pgtype=sectionfront&_r=0 Why not? How many leaders and others from South America previously received training at the School of The Americas here in the US? How many leaders, groups, etc., have represented US interests in the past? The above story really only tells the story of one man and doesn't even touch upon these other issues. In no way agreeing with it, just pointing it out.
    1 point
  5. It's really nothing to be proud of..lol I'd rather be up there with you in the number of countries I've been to rather than 12oz posts!
    1 point
  6. Fuck this shit, I missed paying the water bill
    1 point
  7. i don't think you missed much, OT ;p
    1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. hey, no problemo yes,i try to read up. sometimes it's just looking at killinghope.com and seeing if the country has a chapter in there. i usually try to check out the basic facts about the place at a bare minimum, like wikipedia shit (wiki is pretty good for stuff like this imo, saves me trouble really.) sometimes CIA world factbook can tell you other interesting stuff but i also look at what the state department is saying about places. i never wanna be ignorant. we also have a TON of travel books. mostly lonely planet but their quality is not as reliable as it once was. those books almost always address some historical stuff to get the broad strokes. to book, i have tended to check kayak (and avoid weird 3rd party booking sites that they might have priced on there, like webjet. i've heard orbitz is dicey. expedia, travelocity and priceline are ok but i try to book directly with the airline) i often come up with amazing deals. these days i've learned that following theflightdeal on facebook can be good. they tipped me off to a 1 day sale which got me $400 tix to korea. stay flexible, and go where the sale takes you, is my advice to basically everyone. if you are close to or can easily reach multiple gateways, check them all. for rooms, i look at booking.com for the deal and check the quality of the place on tripadvisor. TA has been where i've gone to book or find the (few) tours i've taken, and it's been fantastic so far stay away from acapulco.
    1 point
  10. Don't y'all just hit the New Posts button?
    1 point
  11. Jesus fucking christ, 36000? Thats nuts! I should have stayed around for all those years, I would be up there with ya.
    1 point
  12. We cannot have a goofy lookin president! I think he should know what aleppo is, I was trying to throw my faux-libertarian friend a bone. It isnt like they asked him about the peace deal with the farc peace deal, its aleppo for christ's sake.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00