Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/13/2010 in all sections

1. I met Dana when I was 13. We met under uncommon circumstances as her, her brother and I (along with our mothers) all first met in a homeless shelter for battered women. She introduced me to her brother who was my age (she was like 3-4 years younger) and he and I became best friends and have been ever since. We all ended up growing up together, and I made a few moves on her in our teens but back then, she was caught up in the street mentality and I ended up watching her date the more thugged out dudes of the 'hood. Eventually, The three of us (Her brother, her and I.) were even room mates, but at that point, I was a drugged-out loser and she wanted no part of that. Years went by and both of us sailed through pointless relationships and every once in awhile, would drop hints to each other, but the timing was never right. As of a week and a half ago...We both broke up with our significant others on the same day. We've been talking on and off since about our situations, and they're both the same. We both have just never have been happy with who we've been with (And hinted at, that we've both thought about each other a lot of the time during.) Finally, I made the move and we're gonna' go out this Sunday. And in true happy-ending fashion, she ended the converstaion with "It's a date". Then...small magical, talking mice broke into a musical around our ankles. Wish me luck peoples. I could wipe away over a decade of failed love with this one. If all goes well, I'll copy and paste this to her one day in the spirit of true geek romance. P.S. She's the one that taught me how to get the fireworks by jumping on the timer at the right time in Super Mario Bros. back when it was the hot shit. Top that!
    5 points
  2. done uploading another coaster to climb up! pics from ontop
    5 points
  3. Star Wars Burlesque: Tattooine-Styled Shenanigans at the Bordello "...Have you ever wondered what might happen if Jabba the Hutt accidentally swallowed one of his slave girls whole? At Star Wars Burlesque, a balloon-clad vixen bursts through the body of a worm the size of a small planet, engages in some light spanking and then chains herself to a wall..." discuss...
    3 points
  4. steal something you can sell for 110 bucks and pay the fine
    3 points
  5. Cincinnati highway flicks very biased...as always
    3 points
  6. Must... refrain from... direct... negativity. http://www.cuirmale.nl/history/fetish.htm On the bright side you get hit by a car on one of those things and that bike will demolish the car. In other news Deus Ex Machina just sent me this in the mail built in Australia for a man in bk. w650 w/ 720 hop-up. internal throttle and a truck horn. god's really in the details. cloth wrapped wiring: they're calling it the sacred cow. You know what? This horrible fucking economy is saving motorcycling. Im sure the manufacturers arent happy about it, and subsequently neither are the all the major apparel companies reliant on the same high riding demographic. What it does mean is that there's a wide open gap for enthusiastic new bluecollar builders to make bikes, start lowroad apparel companies like biltwell and loser machine. i actually love it.
    3 points
  7. I'm in the military and I should be leaving to Haiti soon so, we can provide help. I was there once before and its a total crap hole. I took some pictures from my first trip. I cant imagine the things I'll see this time:o
    2 points
  8. Haha! Everyone laugh at the fag who lost his boyfriend!
    2 points
  9. hahah that was cute and of course i will be packing those.
    2 points
  10. arts gratia artis-art for arts sake
    2 points
  11. My day in I wake up with a pillow on my face. slightly happy breakfast :) hate doing laundry organized some papers.. found this heart someone made me back in highschool before lunch was served Took Trigger for a walk. When we got to the speed bump he was like "pause." Watched the sunset No traffic, yayyuh Dinner Fancy looking Looking down at the city Fin.
    2 points
  12. haha dwels room dope posts
    2 points
  13. My dream girl is a rich, dying 95 year old woman with no family left to pass her fortunes onto.
    2 points
  14. its all subjective mercers thread, my addition, and now this toilet brush negro, its all subjective homes, i got you /nh + dude looks like
    2 points
  15. revok jibbing at keystone.....
    1 point
  16. i still say you should burn the store down
    1 point
  17. false. front wheel. its asian. tpbm drives a non-american made vehicle.
    1 point
  18. jerk off in a napkin and mail it to them
    1 point
  19. shits so hip. i need to dust off my lo tops, get on my fixed speed and ride down to pick up one of them canvases! ah haha i kid.
    1 point
  20. to rape your mother... everyone is doing it
    1 point
  21. Cheddar filled 1/2 pound burger topped with bacon and grilled onions and olive oil toasted bun. [/img]
    1 point
  22. Jesus Christ......
    1 point
  23. the way i see it we should just call it like it is...a day for us all to get drunk..none of us celebrate cinco de mayo or st patricks day to honor st patrick or the battle in puebla or anything like that.we celebrate it to get wasted,(minus some mexicans who do it to show pride in their heritage or whatever)...we should hold a get shitfaced day every saturday.infact from now on every saturday is go get shit faced day.so says hopeless of 12oz.
    1 point
  24. Not for nothing, but ever since I saw "Bronx Tale" I've used that door test to evaluate a broad when I'm dating. It's one of the first things I do on a date. And if they flunk? I stab them in the throat and Chappaquiddick the car.
    1 point
  25. Suki is packing some serious brass balls, watch out, you might hurt your foot.
    1 point
  26. actually i completely forgot about it... but them tostadas on the other hand.. how were they you might wonder... de-mutha-fucking-licious... i like how this thread played out though... that is all.....
    1 point
  27. I love the smell of Ironlak compared to other paints (Belton, Rusto, Montana etc.). Plus considering how low pressure the can is it doesnt seem to give off as much fumes like others.
    1 point
  28. our flight is still goinggg ;)
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. Grimez got a fashion show goin on there .
    1 point
  31. Look at pics and you'll see the "style" of the letters and how to connect them. The bus hopper style has been in place pretty much since graff started in SF. They started writing like that to do their tags as fast as possible as a lot of them were motions and the style just stuck. Some words connect better then others but every word can be connected and make it look good in the frisco bus hopper style if done right!!!!
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. pee in her butt. just kidding. but really... editps. good luck with her, sounds like a catch
    1 point
  34. I've gone riding every day at work for the first three hours of my shift, and each of those hours has been utter shit. the whole mountains back to square one. football field sized patches across entire runs every 100 meters.
    1 point
  35. i'm wags! and i will beat some ass just for you :lol:
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00