Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/13/2010 in all sections

1. done uploading another coaster to climb up! pics from ontop
    5 points
  2. Cincinnati highway flicks very biased...as always
    3 points
  3. Must... refrain from... direct... negativity. http://www.cuirmale.nl/history/fetish.htm On the bright side you get hit by a car on one of those things and that bike will demolish the car. In other news Deus Ex Machina just sent me this in the mail built in Australia for a man in bk. w650 w/ 720 hop-up. internal throttle and a truck horn. god's really in the details. cloth wrapped wiring: they're calling it the sacred cow. You know what? This horrible fucking economy is saving motorcycling. Im sure the manufacturers arent happy about it, and subsequently neither are the all the major apparel companies reliant on the same high riding demographic. What it does mean is that there's a wide open gap for enthusiastic new bluecollar builders to make bikes, start lowroad apparel companies like biltwell and loser machine. i actually love it.
    3 points
  4. arts gratia artis-art for arts sake
    2 points
  5. My day in I wake up with a pillow on my face. slightly happy breakfast :) hate doing laundry organized some papers.. found this heart someone made me back in highschool before lunch was served Took Trigger for a walk. When we got to the speed bump he was like "pause." Watched the sunset No traffic, yayyuh Dinner Fancy looking Looking down at the city Fin.
    2 points
  6. haha dwels room dope posts
    2 points
  7. ^yes/no? Located this old ass drafting shop, the old man has tons of different inks..any gems in specific I should be digging for?
    1 point
  8. hey, to that nigga on the metro, lets go paint since everyone else is getting up now ;) decoy? take advantage fools stop sleeping lol oh wait, lets all g
    1 point
  9. false. front wheel. its asian. tpbm drives a non-american made vehicle.
    1 point
  10. not me in the picture but i still like this painting, though its prolly 4 years old now
    1 point
  11. even though when I posted it I didn't leave any sort of comment... nice try though
    1 point
  12. i found this is the 80s/90s hip hop thread, but it's relevant. so sick that it deserved to be up in two threads
    1 point
  13. to rape your mother... everyone is doing it
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Suki is packing some serious brass balls, watch out, you might hurt your foot.
    1 point
  16. Re: I wanna see your...........PETS! I saw that last night. Tears were shed.
    1 point
  17. Re: Boa Vs. Pytho is ABC's favorite movie. *'dere snake dis big out thurr?!?!
    1 point
  18. A work in progress. Says "Epik". Part of a little philosophy project with a fellow writer, Soul Star. Bic pen. hopefully much more to come soon.
    1 point
  19. some good shit all flickr jacked
    1 point
  20. One of my favorite new albums http://www.myspace.com/lopandemic
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. Thanks for posting flicks but seeming it's not your shit in the pic who fucking cares about who stole it shit happens all the time pick something else to bitch about
    1 point
  23. SPINA THE TRUTH REAL RAP
    1 point
  24. that explains why your sleepin. get a ball of sum good yay and go do somethin. productive destructive watever
    1 point
  25. emptying montanas for tagging?... ONLY WHEN RICH KIDS DO GRAFFITI!! :lol:
    1 point
  26. if you didn't talk so much here, you might of had a chance. STFU.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00