Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/24/2010 in all sections

1. obviously something went horribly awry under there…
    5 points
  2. so whats the deal? also, you can stop the attack popup thing by going to tools>options>security and disabling "block reported attack sites" also i'm guessin a mod should sticky this or make an announcement quick
    3 points
  3. maybe this guy doesn't give a fuck about paying dues, maybe he just grabbed a can and painted the words "GOLD" and "CHAIN" because he thought it was fun. if it really bothers you i'm sure he wouldn't care if you took 5 hours out of your day to paint some "due paying shit" over it. is there a pamphlet i was supposed to fill out before i caught my first tag?
    3 points
  4. No offense, but what could she possibly want from victoria's secret?
    3 points
  5. breakfast car bus grocery shopping what the eff trash honey crunchy kosher candles? check in or check out lunch and dinner beer & pizza goodnight
    3 points
  6. Apparently Japanese gardens are very symbolic. So first I just went through and observed and chilled. Then I read about everything there. Can't wait to go back. You get the point. Fuck a therapist when I can spend $3.00 and go here.
    3 points
  7. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. "boris karfloff was better" Boris karloff was the actor that played frankenstein in the old movies.
    2 points
  10. that'll be it then sooki. to drown out the smell from all the thigh sweats.
    2 points
  11. AM crew is a bunch of sissys...
    2 points
  12. Why the fuck would I need to hide shit. I don't live at home with my parents. If I did I'd stash it outside somewhere....bag it up in a garbage bag and hide it under some shit. Bury it with a decoy lid made outta leaves and rocks. Then set up a booby trap when someone opens it. FFS I dunno wtf I'm talking about...HAHAH
    1 point
  13. ok i see what you're doing is interesting. but this site is NOT for any kind of self promotion or advertising other than OUR ads. i'm going to let this ride for a little while so people can have a look, then i'm going to close it. please do not start another one. i suggest you try etsy.com or a similar site to sell your stuff, 12oz is not a hip hop ebay. thanks.
    1 point
  14. I'm gonna try to finish up the page for friday i can get my shit together. The E poppa...Fresh.
    1 point
  15. no your history the og ism is from ny..
    1 point
  16. ha, I meant "large chunks" not chinks! Freudian slip....
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. instead of a NES for some reason i decided this was a better way to spend a 100$ in 1985
    1 point
  19. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    1 point
  20. Regard geniuses. Acquire regret.
    1 point
  21. only had arrogant bastard once, don't remember if I liked it. Had a bunch of Yards IPA, hopsecutioner and Duvel the other night. Delicious!
    1 point
  22. A day and night: Iowalking. Nominecricon or something like that. Yes, must chill to the max. Yup.. Next day. Been stressed lately, need to decompress or kill.. I chose this.
    1 point
  23. #HOWYOUATHUG and yo moms packed you a sack lunch before you went to slang in the trap #HOWYOUATHUG and you rap to Nicki Minaj's part while moving your eyes side to side doing her mannerisms SMH #HOWYOUATHUG running up on people spraying silly string at them #HOWYOUATHUG and you got stabbed outside a Hannah Montana concert? #HOWYOUATHUG eating Yoplait yogurt curled up next to the fireplace with a snuggie on? #HOWYOUATHUG and you drink out your 40oz with a straw? #HOWYOUATHUG and you on the block eating cotton candy? #HOWYOUATHUG going to bed with a night light on? #HOWYOUATHUG at the park feeding ducks in the lake with breadcrumbs
    1 point
  24. HAHA. Been gone 3 months, big guy.:lol: :cool:
    1 point
  25. if the blue forms a drop shadow (as indicated by the top left corner of the D) as opposed to a 3-d then there should be no highlight on that side of the letter at all... drop shadow direction indicated light coming from above right and highlights/shine idicates the throw as being lit by from the left. i never talk, this is why... bump that rem/bobo... tbone is on point as well...
    1 point
  26. it was supposed to be one color dude
    1 point
  27. dkal and pikel kinda dark
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. Americans are huge on the whole cherry thing. Not like that where I come from. Cherry coke hardly even made a splash down under when it was released..., and then discontinued. Strawberry kills cherry, no competition. PS, the cool story bit was in regards to my own story, not yours.
    1 point
  30. 8 LOLLLLLLLLL thats rich.
    1 point
  31. if you cant draw straight letters you are retarded
    1 point
  32. bump fucking paser his shit is like 20 times as dope in person. i swear he has an airbrush in his finger
    1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suRB0_6savc
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00