Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

you gets flushed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jun 20, 2001.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

channel zero is pretty much anything goes, fine, ok, but anything doesnt have to mean 'everything.' if people dont start using a little more common sense when they post a new topic, im gonna start deleting em. bitch about how im a tyrant, whatever. blow me. this isnt a democracy. you can still post all the useless shit you want, but just make sure that its something more than 2 people will look at. it clogs up the boards, costs us more money and makes it really difficult to find shit that matters (like the simpsons quote thread for instance)...

thank you kindly...

2. destroy1

destroy1 Member

first first first

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

im also gonna start deleting shit like this anytime i see it... its fucking juvenile...

4. yeah, um, sorry about my ridiculous amount of topics recently. i was just super bored. i'll just stick to animal planet show reviews from now on.

5. although come to think of it, i'm nowhere near as bad a willy wonka or restroom bomber. i have yet to even consider looking at one of their topics. at least mine are actually cool.

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I knew it would eventually hit a breaking point. thanks seeking.

7. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

yes, thank you seeking. shit was getting out of hand. two thumbs up.

8. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

It's cheerocracy!!

------------------
    You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

MOOGLE? likes this.
  9. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

my topics arent bad...only few can agree with what I say...and i dont leave shit like
    INSANE CLOWN POSSIE UP FOR DAYS..

I erase my topics if I see nobody takes intrest..or has everything bad to say..i know it clogs the page with over posting..

yes to seeking innocence..please do

MOOGLE? likes this.
  10. i eat poo

i eat poo New Jack

ok, people reply to mine.and we need someone stupid like me anyways.

11. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

why don't you get the administrators to stomp out all the geeks who insist on putting their funny little gif animations and cutesy pictures that are all nothing but failed attempts at being funny? really all they do is slow down people who are trying to load threads from slower connections. they're an eyesore, plus they're lame as forty hells. to whoevers putting those in ever thread: get a life, you're a geek. quit fucking making this place cornier than it already is! thank you.

12. Firetruck

Firetruck Guest

motherfuck! it's about time somebody other than me was willing to caurterize the wounds...

13. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

Bump for seeking keeping this board tight and working well. You always catch shit, but you know just as well as anyone that the people dishing it out aren't worth the sketches they post.b

Bump for deleting the fuckers that sit here all day just to reply new topics with "FIRST!"

Bump for deleting/banning people with image signatures and ridiculous shit that slows everything down.....we don't all have rich parents to hook us up with T3 connections.

14. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"if people dont start using a little more common sense...."-.S

...hahahahahahaha...yeah right!...and hell froze over and i saw a pig flying on the way to work...so maybe common sense will prevail...hahaha...im holding on to faith...i gotta say though, its about tyme man, its kinda gettin ridiculous, and its also the ghost of 12oz responsibility to the board...and maybe it will help to start flushing some shit out....but what i want to know is if you meant the simpsons was a bad thread or a good one?...rOe

15. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

its good to have you back