Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

you ever just feel like shit??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by johnny, Apr 8, 2004.

1. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

i've got that knot of a new sore throat, tons of snot and the 'oh so joyous' sinus pressure/pain that goes with it and i've had coffee shits all day. a cold don't want to live in my body? what's with this shit...

2. JasonWhit

JasonWhit Banned

it's your body telling you you suck. drink some coffee and smoke a cigarette. always makes me feel better. .... but my teeth :eek: ah well

3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Yeah im just getting over what ever the hell that was. Minus the shits. My throat is still soar 2 weeks later. Its the plague.

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

i got sick while i was on holidays and when i came back i started a new job. i went in for 2 days and i've been calling in sick ever since because the doctor says i could endanger the public's health.

I think I got SARS or something. we're still waiting for the tests to get back.

5. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

I just got over feeling like physical shit. i mean i got allergies real bad. thank god for medication. i usually try to see how long i can go without it till i give in and just take some.

right now its emotional shit. yeah i said it.. emo.

6. ares

ares Member

I just kicked the sore throat, and what do you know, 2 days later, its back, and worse than it was before. What a great way to kick off a 4 day weekend:(

7. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

im just feelin better...had bronchittis for 3 weeks...caughin up some next 9th wonder of the world type snot...

9. adderall

adderall Elite Member

im totally sick as fuck right now

i feel your pain

10. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

Same here just drink shitloads of water it'll speed up your recovery

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

^^^

yeah, this drinking a shitload of beer sure isn't helping my recovery, but it isn't hurting it either.
    but what am i supposed to do though? I'm not supposed to go to work or leave the house unless necessary.

12. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

beer and out till 7am didn't help. paint fumes with no mask didn't either...

13. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

ahh, and the near gallon of OE the night before with hesh and company didn't help prime last nights debauchery either. sleep and water ought to do me right.

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

yeah, doing that for 2 weeks can certainly run a guy down. then being in airports and airplanes = sickness

15. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

truth is asian girls.