yeah... sorry, i'm not really sure.

duh-rye-won

yo. i'm sick and i'm stoned. i havent even titled this thread yet because i'm not sure what it is, but i've decided i'd make it a thread regardless.

yo you know what's crazy? everyone has an email address. my grandma even has one. it wasn't real long ago that this shit didn't even exist. isn;t that fucking crazy? especially for people who work in offices and use email a lot. i cant even imagine how a company could function without email. or for people who are web DESIGNERS. there are a lot of people making their living off of designing web sites. and thats the only thing they do. and that job didn't even exist when i was younger. thats crazy. shit crept up real quick.

when people instant message me with cap locks on it pisses me off. why the fuck should that bother me? how stupid is that. i really honestly feel like someone is being a little obnoxious when they have caps lock on. like yo, is your shit so important that you need to be yelling at me??? but what the fuck is that? capital letters never offended me before. if you wrote me a note on a piece of paper and gave it to me and it was in capital letters i wouidn't feel like you were yelling. unless the note was like, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I HATE YOU I SAW YOU WITH THAT OTHER GIRL LAST NIGHT I HOPE YOU FUCKING GET AIDS AND DIE. i never got anything liek that. but if i did i'd know she was yelling. but other than that, i wouldn't know. i just think that's weird. what did instant messaging do to me?

remember when people who had beepers always got asked if they were drug dealers? that was the big joke. "yo, you're so fucking important you need to get paged? or are you a drug dealer now? ha ha ha.".... not only did everyone get beepers 6 months after making fun of them, they were obsoslete 6 months after that. and not obsoloete like a simple trend. not like your obsolete size 48 waist blind jeans if you were a skater 12 years ago. because that trend was just fucking stupid. but beepers became obsolete because cell phones came out. and when only a minute ago people were making fun of other people who were "so important they had to get paged", now they all needed cell phones so they could be on the phone whenever the fuck they needed to.

that shit changed so quick. so whats gonna be the new thing? the thing that only a few people have now, and get made fun of for it, but in 5 years everyone will have it... i don't know. flat screen tv's probably. soon everyone will have one of those. people don't get made fun of for that. but its kinda the same.

i want one of those. but really just because my apartment is mad small and if i could have a flat screen tv i could fit a coffee table in front of my couch. i got a end table but you know that shit's not the same. can't kick back and put your feet up on a fucking endtable. fuckin apartment is designed for for little asian people. like for fucking hobbits. it's fucking claustrophopbic in here. not really claustrophobic. thats the weed talking. but fuckin small.

i got a terrible cold. i think i got it from painting. i painted 12 hours a day for 2 days in a row. and i think the shitty fucking ghetto chinese respirator i was wearing sucked. fucking piece of shit. my throat is burning. i don't know. maybe i'm just so fucking out of shape that 2 days of physical activity will just kick my fat ass into illness. it was mad hot out and i was climbing up and down a fucking ladder for 12 hours. that shit's a workout for me. but anyway. i do the think the respirator was fucked up.

i'm watching this korean tv show right now. it's set in a different time period. like some old school traditional asian shit. all the dudes wear the illest hats. they are like these big weird black hats in all different shapes and sizes. some are almost like witch's hats. and some are more like.... like pilgrim hats. and they all have dope beards too. some wild facial hair goin on in this program.

ok i'm out.

-goosecles the philosopher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That was awesome.

Ok so is this like a technology thread, or a thread where you like talk about stuff, and entertain us with your writing, and because we've seen so many photos of you and know a whole bunch about you, we feel as though your one of our friends which increases the interest level of things you say? Either way:

When i was younger i remember thinking it would feel really weird walking down the street or being on the phone talking on your phone, because those activities never went hand in hand. A few years later i had my own cell, a little while after that my 14 year old cousin got a cell, now cells are banned in elementary schools.

I saw a deal, $45 for the phone, with $40 prepaid credit so essentially the phone turns out to $5 which was just ridiculous.

Remember when people used to record TV shows to watch them? Now for the cost of a pair of shoes, they can buy the entire collection on DVD format without having to fast forward the commercials. Remember when you had to rewind videos before you returned them? so people even have videos anymore?

Guest Pilau Hands

- yeah, email. wild stuff.

- THIS SHIT IS FUN SOMETIMES

- i remember having a pager and being able to spell shit. those were goodtimes. hell, look what it did for 1134.

- traditional korean hats have always amazed me. they definitely were on some other 'build a house on your head' shit, as my friend would say.

haha...I hear ya goose. shit, I used to make fun of people for pagers and phones all the time...then a strange thing happened...I became sooo busy that I was never home...sooo I ditched my home phone and picked up a mobile that I only answer half the time.

Its pretty much already happening...but I'm gonna go with tv's in your mobile phone. I'm impressed by the technology...but c'mon...tv is soooo important you can't miss another rerun of friends? puuuuhlease.

word to those hats i know exactly what your talking about, shit and before cell phones it as like you had to call peoples houses and hope they were home or you might play an annoying game of phone tag with message machines, i dont even have a home phone anymore.

I'm too lazy to figure out what the hell this thread is even about

I saw some girls tit fall out of her dress top sunday morning at this cafe' I was eating breakfast at. I didn't even think she knew it. it was pretty nice to see.

hells yeah

Ahhhahaa.... funny thread...

You know what bugs me? Now we don't just have people talking on their cell phones everywhere (driving!) but now they got that walkie talkie shit so we can all hear their conversations.... I don't wanna hear that shit!

I'll be happy when I can fit a supercomputer with a holographic screen and keyboard in my pocket.

But really all of this is a sign of the dramatic changes we have been experiencing over the last 100 years or so. Noone really knows just what we are getting ourselves into. And fast.

Yo, iquit said I can rant, so Ill rant.

Whats with all these fuckin petite ass girls and the men who sweat them? Why cant a curvey tall bitch get some love from some ATTRACTIVE, SANE MEN FOR ONCE!? Honestly? Yahll tall boys dont think you're not going to break the damn 5'1" 50 pound girls in half? Leave them for the midgets. I swear to god, I either get mother haters, alcoholics or just plain morons.

And foreal, guys be saying all the time "Ohhhh I love big asses, and I love this and that..." WHEN? WHERE? REALLY? "NAAAAAAAAAAAH" (-mero) Im saying, you like big asses, fucking SHOW IT AND STOP DATING DAMN PETITE BITCHES.

Im serious. I aint asking for a lot. I might be picky but that just means I know what I want in life, and thats a good thing.

Id go on but you cant force the funk.

Originally posted by iquit@Jun 8 2005, 09:02 PM

i'm too sick to worry about being accused of homosexuality. really. i want to know if yao ming has a big penis or not. i'm just curious. i don't want to touch it or anything.

:haha: :haha: :haha: I LOVE THIS NIGGA B. PAUSE.

AND GATS, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG HOOD IF YOU WANNA FIND NIGGAS THAT LIKE A TALL BROAD WITH A BIG ASS AND SHIT. YOU GOTTA LEAVE BROOKLYN. THERES 3 KINDS OF BITCHES IN BROOKLYN.

erica.jpg

LAME 20 POUND HIPSTER BITCHES WHO I WOULDNT FUCK WITH THE NEXT NIGGAS DICK...

114488308_l.jpg

HOODRATS WHO ALREADY HAVE KIDS IN JUNIOR HIGH AT 25...

drug-addict.jpg

AND HEADS.

I SUGGEST MOVING TO WASHINGTON HEIGHTS, DOMINICAN NIGGAS LOVE THICK GIRLS. THEY'LL WORSHIP YOUR CHEEKS AND BUY YOU ALL KIND OF SHIT. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS STAY IN THE HOUSE ALL DAY AND WATCH TV, AND DO SQUATS SO YOUR CHEEKS STAY ON POINT.

MERO.

MLBC!

ASK...

Im saying though, Im looking for a particular kind of male these days. And knowing me, Id go to WHeights, get some Dominican cats, and become example #2 aka Hoodrat in about 5 months. Haha.

I think its just the fact that white guys are too afraid to hit on girls. Especially really tall girls with big asses. Or, I could be making that up to make myself feel better.

I hear you on the pager thing iquit.

I got my first pager at 18 but it was because I was moving out

and didn't know where I could get messages. Voice mail is important.

Now I know people that get mad at other people because they dont have a cell phone.

We'll be waiting somewhere for someone to show up and you hear: 'fuck that guy, he doesn't even have a cell. Where the fuck is he?'

The fuck did people do when they actually had to WAIT for people. sheeet.

My fucking 9 year old little brother has a non-prepaid, color, flip-phone.

I see 3rd graders with fucking Nextel's.

When people Instant Message me it usually pisses me off every time. They either 'TyPE lIkE ThIS", say shit like "LOLZ", or say 'ooo' after everything I type. Then I'll type them a whole huge two paragraph thought, and while I'm sitting there expecting a response, they just just sign off. None of my friends have good IM manners.

Lately, I see too many people rocking Pacific Sunwear gear and talking about 'going to shows.' These people really piss me off. They need to die, slow.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jun 9 2005, 05:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jun 9 2005, 05:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Jun 9 2005, 05:13 PM

Last night my friend (140lbs) arm wrestled a fat chick (225+)  for a blowjob. He won.

THIS IS WHY THIS NIGGA IS DOWN WITH MY CLIK HOMIE. YOU ALREADY KNOW.

MERO

MLBC.

[/b]

haha..oh hell naw...

Shit got alot more chill when i got rid of the cell phone.

As long as i dont get any mail or phone calls my anxiety levels are managable. Mail and the phone stress me out. Its never good news anymore. Anytime somebody calls me they want something, When ever i get mail they want my money. My email somehow developed into a cesspool of filth and smut. All Wrex can do to stablize the situation is stack paper and hit licks