yeah... sorry, i'm not really sure.

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hope that when I have kids they dont need to have phones.

It makes me want to move out of the city to some backwater

hamlet where time has stood still, and not in the bible belt kind of way.

Originally posted by LENS@Jun 9 2005, 07:04 PM

Shit, why is it that ex-gf's always go buck wild and then tell you about it all casual in conversation like you're not gonna mind? Fuck.....

YES!, i just had mine let me know how her new dude is eating her out all the time and says she needs to douche.

oh and steve austin, i do have a tv in my phone, it cost 5 dollars a month, and i dont use it.

another thing,

why is it that you can never be romantic with some girls, like they want you to treat them like shit, i love being romantic, im all about the flowers and the great dates and holding hands and shit, that doesnt mean im a softy ( for those that know me know) it just means i like physical interaction with a girl i like.

im trying to bring back the word "bitch" but it's not working out.

im sitting here reading this thred and the music stopped on my ipod and i hear the wind blowing threw the trees like its going to rain and i look out the window and there is no wind... pcp got me trippin. ohh yea. i hate AIM because there is some virus going around and ppl send me these gay links to the virus and it pisses me off b/c they dont know they are doing it and they cant help it and they are to stupid to get the patch and fix the virus. blahhh water mmmmm...

Originally posted by dubsface@Jun 8 2005, 08:59 PM

Whats with all these fuckin petite ass girls and the men who sweat them? Why cant a curvey tall bitch get some love from some ATTRACTIVE, SANE MEN FOR ONCE!? Honestly? Yahll tall boys dont think you're not going to break the damn 5'1" 50 pound girls in half? Leave them for the midgets. I swear to god, I either get mother haters, alcoholics or just plain morons.

And foreal, guys be saying all the time "Ohhhh I love big asses, and I love this and that..." WHEN? WHERE? REALLY? "NAAAAAAAAAAAH" (-mero) Im saying, you like big asses, fucking SHOW IT AND STOP DATING DAMN PETITE BITCHES.

Im serious. I aint asking for a lot. I might be picky but that just means I know what I want in life, and thats a good thing.

Id go on but you cant force the funk.

yeah, I don't get it either... but natural selection says those bitches don't have shit on either of us. haha

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jun 8 2005, 10:58 PM

i have a tv in my bedroom that doesn't receive a signal. the reason i have it? i still haven't figured it out

i got my mom's old tv from her college days in my room, and its only function is for my NES playing...my friends rank on me for it. sorry i don't have a fucking 50 inch plasma with 500 bose speakers placed strategically around my damn room.

mr. peanut/fucking shit up in double dragon 2

Originally posted by iquit@Jun 10 2005, 01:36 AM

ngoh sik tang gong gong dong wah siu siu.

translation:

i'm gettin pretty nice with the cantonese, nigga.

G, YOU GOTTA TEACH ME HOW TO SAY THE FOLLOWING THINGS...

"DONT SPIT IN MY FOOD CHANG"

AND

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME NIGGA?"

ALSO

"YOU NIGGAS AINT KNOW I KNEW CHINO LANGUAGE RIGHT?"

MERO.

CHEA!