xm radio

Vanity

my dad has this in his car, and it's pretty cool... there's a staiton called the rhyme that basically plays hip hop up through the 90s. i dont know how much it costs, so i dont know if it's justified, but a dope station nonetheless.. and it does sound better than normal radio as well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ahhhhhhhhh...See I didn't know XM was censored. We had Muzak brand satelite radio at my old working establishment. We use to change the channels to either 70's Rock, Reggae, or Urban (which was the hiphop channel). That shit was tight like a ten year old. Except XM shows you the artist and title of every track which is dope I think. In all, I give both my thumbs up to the all the satelite radio providers out there! :cool:

Originally posted by Hank Parker

I bet you could get a 311 station on there. I'm not from Philly, but some say I'm blunt. Yeah, you could enlarge it to show detail. Part one or two?

amen

hey how about u get a car stereo that plays mp3s and just burn a 100 on a cd and there u go u saved ur self a bunch of money..

do u have to pay for it monthly? like a service charge or something, or do u just need the recievers?

xm radio is great, I just bought it 2 months ago. I got the delphi unit which you can put in your car, home, office and a boombox. the sounds is great, almost all the stations are uncensored. the comedy station is the best. it only cost $10 a month but if you pay for a 1 or 2 year plan its cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived