Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

xm radio

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vanity, Jul 12, 2003.

1. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

my dad has this in his car, and it's pretty cool... there's a staiton called the rhyme that basically plays hip hop up through the 90s. i dont know how much it costs, so i dont know if it's justified, but a dope station nonetheless.. and it does sound better than normal radio as well.

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

♪♫Old school hip hop jams are the lick.♪♫

3. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

169.98 for the car receiver off the website and 199.98 for the home boombox looking thing sound worth it if you hate commercials like i do and some of the channels arent censored like regural radio

4. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

yea xm is definetly the shit, i hate them commercials and the clean version of songs in my opinion ruin it

5. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

Ahhhhhhhhh...See I didn't know XM was censored. We had Muzak brand satelite radio at my old working establishment. We use to change the channels to either 70's Rock, Reggae, or Urban (which was the hiphop channel). That shit was tight like a ten year old. Except XM shows you the artist and title of every track which is dope I think. In all, I give both my thumbs up to the all the satelite radio providers out there! :cool:

6. Hank Parker

Ohh yeah, my boy installs that shit in cars.

7. 311

311 Junior Member

i was thinking of getting it. how much does it cost?

8. Hank Parker

I bet you could get a 311 station on there. I'm not from Philly, but some say I'm blunt. Yeah, you could enlarge it to show detail. Part one or two?

9. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

i want it so i can listen to loveline...adam carolla makes me laugh like mudda mudda.

10. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

i could have sworn i saw in the brochure that some hiphop channels were not edited i dont know though

11. unconscience

unconscience Banned

the Digital Cable Rap channel is dope as hell also [​IMG]

12. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

all of what i heard has been dirty versions.

13. caL

caL Senior Member

amen

hey how about u get a car stereo that plays mp3s and just burn a 100 on a cd and there u go u saved ur self a bunch of money..

do u have to pay for it monthly? like a service charge or something, or do u just need the recievers?

14. Hank Parker

Yes, it's monthly. Many people will love it. Word. Other will wanna grab it. Uh huh.

15. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

fuck xm go with sirius radio

I heard its way fucken better

but who knows.

shit I wont pay for radio just like I
    dont pay for cable or direct tv
    its all about blackboxes and
    hooked up chips .