Wutchya Watchin' ?> again...........

BIGBLUE

Seems like the old one vanished. so no need to cry "Please goto Search, cause thats allready been done". Any way for those with PIP on their pc monitors and those who have that 13" tv sittin shotgun. Me and a whole gang of 12oz'rs go hours without realizing what the hell is on the tube .

So what ya watchin ?

me.... right now , Natural Born Killers, HBO2

12:24 am et

http://www.mugshots.com/IMAGES/P__natural-born-killers.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by can of worms

that film is truly terrible

angelina jolie is the single redeemable feature

No No This film RULES!

its like wot got me into computers. Thankyou for posting the picture of that computer work its much apreciated

• 3 weeks later...

wow....

In the past 3 days I have watch one movie.

that is it. no TV assides from that.

the Movie was 'Raod To Perdition' which I made a thread about a long time ago and still love to this day.

the cinematography is just out of this frekin' world.

Conrad Hall I think.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

I've only seen like 3 of the episodes, and I jsut bought the box set used, but from the ones I've seen, it is amazing.

Band of Brothers IS amazing. I was most impressed that it didn't have any of the patriotic "America is number 1!" subtleties that most American war films do. I want them to do one a similar series for all the other sides involved...

This whole week I have been watching the History channel for like 4 hours a day. They are showing all this stuff on D-Day (60 years ago next week for most of you who probably don't even know) every day, all week long. It's like heaven for a WWII nerd like myself.

Speaking of, I think I'm going to go and watch the stuff I taped last night....

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

Speaking of band of brothers, do any of you have any expericences with people who are Airborne, like family or friends?

That would be an awesome idea for a thread: Share Your Grandparents War Stories....

Hmmmm......:idea:

Archived