Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

who is working today?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, Jan 19, 2004.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

im bored out of my freaking skull i think i have worked fora total of 10 minutes today

who else is working today its just slow

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I working on being lazy today. I tip my cocktail in your direction as i write this.

That is all.

3. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

Been here 6 hours.
    ate pizza with sister for lunch.
    talked about native american culture.
    shivered.
    presently going through final docs
    2 hour countdown.

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i am at work today. booooooo. it's slow. i cant make any progress because everyone is closed today. so i'm just sitting here.

sittting here.................................................................................

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I've dont such little work today,
    but that's because I'm waiting for a bunch of shit
    to arrive from Japan before I can really get cracking.

so yeah... nothing.

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

...............................................sitting too.

our server is down, and were like the only ones
    working in this area. Our company sits in an industrial
    area. Most places are closed. gettin paid to surf...
    gotta love it.

;)

7. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

sitting herr... i skated today... busted some nollie b/s crooks and swith 5-0's nice little session... i tip my hat to yall workin today... Peace!

8. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

my finger smells like vagina......

9. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I've actually been slavin' today. Needed a break...so I stepped into the ole' 12 oz lounge.

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

areankay....if my memory serves me right, arent you a dispatcher for a bike messenger company?

must suck working today for you. i only saw one of my friends this morning and i dont think he had one tag in.

11. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

yes i am. all my riders are sitting at the bar getting drunk so when i give one a job i get to hear the rest of them yelling like morons in the backround

only one of my riders has topped 10 and not by much only 13 although considering the day i guess he is luckey

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

^^ believe me. i know it. the bar that everyone would hang out at on slow days closed down. the bartender was one dope guy.

if you dont mind me asking, which city?

13. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

14. krie

krie Guest

At work , been here for an hour so far this morning and all i have done is cruise through 12oz and check my mail. This is all i will continue to do through out the day :ballcap:

15. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

went in late my second day of work. got yelled at for recieving phone calls. did data entry from 11-5. now I am home. yipee..