Which US Government Official are you?

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YG Blood

Yo, what have you got against goats, anyway? Are you prejudiced against animals or some shit? And bi-goats, what's up with that? At least they're swinging the right way half the time. Goats have got just as much right to express their unique sexuality as any other ruminating farm animal, man. Next thing you'll be telling me is that horses and donkeys shouldn't date because of some shit in the Bible. At my farm, we have a righteous chapter of LAFFSEX--"League of Animal Friends For Sexual Equality eXperience," and is you would just admit the truth, you'd see that you have a human side and a lamb side, and you should let yourself express deep, penetrating affection for your animal companions without all these macho, animalphobic hate behaviors. I bet you EAT LAMB CHOPS TOO. Fucking haters! Fascists! Grrr!

Re: YG Blood

Originally posted by KaBar2

Yo, what have you got against goats, anyway? Are you prejudiced against animals or some shit? And bi-goats, what's up with that? At least they're swinging the right way half the time. Goats have got just as much right to express their unique sexuality as any other ruminating farm animal, man. Next thing you'll be telling me is that horses and donkeys shouldn't date because of some shit in the Bible. At my farm, we have a righteous chapter of LAFFSEX--"League of Animal Friends For Sexual Equality eXperience," and is you would just admit the truth, you'd see that you have a human side and a lamb side, and you should let yourself express deep, penetrating affection for your animal companions without all these macho, animalphobic hate behaviors. I bet you EAT LAMB CHOPS TOO. Fucking haters! Fascists! Grrr!

Holy moly, that is funny! But for real, if you filled out a quiz, which current official would you be?

There has to be a Rumsfield somewhere on 12oz.

Archived