Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what does seeking think about me?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, May 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i was gonna make a list, but theres too many people and my attention span is not long enough.
    so reply and i'll tell you how i feel about you.
    this will be fun, i promise.

2. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

3. Krook

Krook Banned

ha...

i just wunna know wut u think about me cuz it'll probably be funny...

:king:

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

there was a kid around here that wrote vlad. i used to dj at this little rockabilly/hardcore bar, playing classic rock. i went into the bathroom one day, and 'vlad' had a tag in there. i was surprised, because i didnt expect to see it.
    when i see you're name, i wonder if by chance it's you.

thats all.

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i guess it would be interesting.

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

krook,
    sadly, i dont really think much of anything about you. i dont really remember having read anything that you've written. which isn't to say that you're not a very valued and esteemed member of the online graffiti community. you might be the greatest thing since sliced bread, unfortunitly though, i prior to just now, i wasnt really aware that you existed.

nice to meet you.

7. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

Sorry, it isnt me

:lol: :lol:

8. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

he called me poridge :lol:how dreamy:lol:

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

iloveboxcars,
    immediately, i think of the crew 'boxstars'. then i think of an old member, 'southernkid' because his email was very similar to your name. then i think of myself, because i to love boxcars. lastly, i think about food, but thats just cause im hungry right now, not because of your name.

thats all.

10. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i can say seeking probably hates me and also feels sorry for me, because i live in a graffiti shit hole.

what like tunda?

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

poridge,
    yes my friend, i did call you poridge, and i will continue to call you poridge, as even after i just read your name i still cant remember what it was. its not a lack of respect or anything, iit sjust one of those mental conditioning things. you'll always be poridge to me. but a good kind of poridge.

12. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

i love poridge, and i love this constant posting. its giving me somethign to do .

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

uncle-boy,
    arent you an asshole to me most the time? i might be confusing you with someone else of course, but i seem to remember you giving me an unecessary amount of shit, considering i know nothing about you, and thus could not possibly have any sort of beef with you. either way, thats what i think about you. i think 'man, why does uncle-boy always gotta talk shit? thats silly. we should just be friends and talk about alysa milano and how i want to buy a gti, put it on 18's and kit that bitch out like knight rider'.

what'ya say homie? bygons is bygons?

14. Krook

Krook Banned

thanx...

i'm glad to know i don't bother u :smiles:

i think it would be funny if Smart started a thread like this...

and Smart u still never told me why i should've changed my signature:confused:

15. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

mos def.

i am a jerk to hide my e-insecurities.
    i apologize. party time.

alysa milano is my girlfriend. but its the samoan version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.