Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what do you like to do on the weekends?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kissmyass#1, Jun 23, 2002.

1. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

i'm way to lazy to party most of the time. i hang out with devilush , drink, and do drugs by myself in the closet. the cats always are doing something insane. whats the matter with those things? partying on fridays and saturdays are overrated. get drunk on a monday and get the week started right.:cool:

2. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

I usually go shopping, hang out with freinds, or a friend.. and get really drunk.

I also like looking at pictures of your girlfriend :) (and her oolong breasts)

teeheehee

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

tons of things:

-make music
    -do the art thing
    -hang with all kinds of people
    -play nintendo and order food (crackhouse style)
    -invert necroforests at midnight
    -skateboard one off
    -videotape things
    -rahabilitate dinosaur patrons
    -listen to piles of music
    -go to shows
    -hunt down goblins in marble zone 26
    -buy things (cds)
    -plant dragon eggs
    -read
    -and more!

4. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Well i get drunk on the weekend starting friday night and normally finishing Sunday night. The reason being i have school but Mondays are always good if you have been binge drinking the night before and are still a bit drunk. Fuck the teachers mess with there heads using drunkin language

5. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

all the cool kids get drunk...i dont so i guess im not cool
    i drive around with 5 or 6 kids..and yell at the cool kids at dunkin donuts...specialy with this funny black kid devin..fr8lover knows the deal

6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

hmmm.....my entire life is like a weekend.

i usually wake up at 3 in the afternoon, lounge around on the computer for a few hours. then i meet up with the dawgs and go riding from like......9pm to 4am, then repeat.

7. krie

krie Guest

wen the weekend hits i am loving it
    freedom for two days
    go painting
    go partying eat
    go drinkin
    hang out with my bewtiful gerlfrend
    go cruising down the coast line
    weekends are the best!

8. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

So FAR THIS WEEKEND

I have mowed the lawn, edged that sorry suburban appendage, trimmed the bushes at the KaBar Palace, and spent six or seven hours haunting this internet and listening to the nitrogen-boosted Hondas blast down the cross-street near my house. The kids around here are reduced to using Hondas for hot rods. What's up with that? They sound like an elongated fart in the hole, but they do have an impressive top end.

9. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

i went to a party had fun got turned down by every lady there oh well thats a few less ladies in my life then went tubing on the river saw my old streaks under the bridge from the previous summer then worked a bit on my friends website looked over a car with my brother ate pizza drank beer and now im chatting on this thing and brushing my cat cuz that fucker is the shredder shedder one more day to go in my weekend

10. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

GNES

Do you live near the Guadalupe? Because the Guadalupe River is the most esthetic tubing river I ever had the privelege of floating upon. Those of you who have never been to Texas or seen the mighty Guadalupe River at her finest have missed out upon 250 miles of the finest tubing river in the entire country.

IF YOU EVER GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO---EXPERIENCE THE GUADALUPE.

Bring sunscreen--and a floating ice chest full of Tecate'.

11. i spend way too much time at home, as evidenced by all the stupid posting i do on here. this is probably due to the fact that i live in a nice ass house (my parents', yeah i'm a rich kid oh wow i'm so embarrassed) and i live in a boring ass town with nothing to do. my routine at home consists mainly of: practicing my handstyles, reading, painting, sitting on the computer, nonstop eating, writing short stories, watching cartoons, taking naps, sitting in silence thinking about things, playing with my cat and dogs, trying to cook, basking in the sun in my back yard (usually also reading), looking in the mirror and laughing at myself, jerking off, working on school crap, listening to music (a constant that usually takes place at the same time as all these other things), and if i'm lucky, getting high.
    when i do get out of the house, my activities are pretty much what you'd expect- hanging out with people, painting, lurking, skating, doing community service, racking, admiring girls (and talking to them if i'm in the right mood), walking around catching tags, talking to bums, going places to eat, chilling at school (my school is more like a hangout than a school) going cd shopping, going thrift store shopping, every now and then going to shows, and many other random activities

12. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

nah never been to texas sounds like fun.. funny thing is that there is a town called Guadalupe south east side of Phoenix the river i went to is the Salt River most of the lakes, rivers around here are man made or reborn from dry river beds that perished years ago. lots of sunblock and drunk people with home made speakers that fit right into the tube blasting popular rap music.

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

try and give my back time to heal from the week prior.
    talk on the phone to someone.
    sit out side, enjoy a drink, and the nights here, theyre actually very nice, northern lights are cool.
    hang with friends in the day, go for lunch on patios and drink beer on patios.
    yardwork.
    work on truck if i feel like it.
    i relax. thats all i want is two days off a week to relax.
    i feel like im 55.

14. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

went to an internet cafe and played counter-strike...my friend was hosting a party there so the hours were free....then went and bombed this rooftop at 11 at night...lots of cars so i was kinda trippy....came home and got on 12oz, found out that some writers here want to twist my cap.....lifes just too great

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Masturbate in one huge 48 hour melèe.....