what do you like to do on the weekends?

kissmyass#1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: GNES

Originally posted by KaBar

Bring sunscreen--and a floating ice chest full of Tecate'.

tecate? Man that shit doesnt do it for me - EVER! what a waste of money. If your gonna drink cerveza, make it Corona..And even then youd better have more then a 6'er..

another thing - drinking and tubing? Pissing in the river..

sounds like freedom to me..

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

HER NIECES TOLD ME THAT THIER AUNTIE WANTS TO BONE..HOWS THAT!

her nieces arew my best friends wit ha hot ass auntie!:D

she doesnt speak english,"just a little" a oldschool drug dealer",and a player....

i was once in the opposite position where my auntie wanted to bone my friend over a drunken night...my friend was feeling uncomfortable and my uncles started to get mad at my friend cause he didnt want to talk to her...some old ladie "friend of the family" ended up shovin her tongue down his throat and he took off..hahahahahhaha....

im glad my drunken night didnt go the way i wanted it to..

getting too drunk sucks.

Friday - Went to a surprise party and ate some drugs, party was super bad, I wasn't all there and I was told I started shit with the DJ, "Dude, you told him he was a pussy and that wax is better than plastic." "Did I really say that?" After the party I went to a show, it started at 11 and was supposed to end at 1, I stayed till 1 but apparently it ended at 2 and all the good bands went on after I left.

Sat - Hung out with old friends, had a bbq, Played hackie sack for entire night, I felt like such a hippie

Sun - Work then to my friends graduation party, sat around a keg and had a constructive conversation about movies, very chill.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

that looks tight...is that the grip?

Nope, its actually the bottom of the board. The top is blank. Shit, actually it would probably make more sense to keep that on top. Since it will be fiberglassed, no grip is needed. Strictly bare foot stylee.

Archived