Wanted: Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash

alkaline

If anybody has one or all of the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash (for PC) that they would be willing to burn onto a CD and send to me, I'd be willing to trade for some flicks or something. My dad asked me to come up with a demo website for a project that he's doing at work, and I don't have any of the software that I'm going to need. Any help would be appreciated. Please email me at whyihatetexas@hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

buy them..they are all relatively inexpensive...and going legit is the best way as far as what you're going to be doing.

Photoshop by itself is $600. I don't really have that kind of money to spend for a one-time job ... shit, I don't even have a computer. I'm going to install these on my in-laws' computer.

Anybody closer than Europe? Tess, check your mail.

I got photoshop 6, flash 5 , and a illustrator 10. but the illustrator you have to set your internal calender to 2001.

If you want any of them let me know.

I got a few other programs if your interested.

Los Angeles

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by Pistol

I got photoshop 6, flash 5 , and a illustrator 10. but the illustrator you have to set your internal calender to 2001.

If you want any of them let me know.

I got a few other programs if your interested.

Los Angeles

Haha you said photoshop 6 and flash 5.... get with the times man.

Nah I'm just joking... it's cool. I would hook it up but i'm on a mac... I haven't used a pc for a while now.

http://a1296.g.akamai.net/7/1296/51/f20c192582619d/www.apple.com/powerbook/images/index_top04302002.jpg'>

Guest Agt. Adopus

I have Adobe Illustrator 9.2, Adobe Photoshop 7.0 , Adobe GoLive 6.0, Aobe Acrobat 5.0 Full , Adobe font folio , Adobe InDesign 2.0, QuarkXPress 5.0 , Flash 6.0 MX , Dreamweaver MX. Will I give them to you? No. Do your own research fucking moron. And I dont want your fucking flicks. Die.

Guest uncle-boy

i got Adobe for free off morpheus. and the thing works perfectly. but i uninstalled morpheus a few months ago, i dont know if it still works, i heard it had some problems.

Archived