Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

*Waking up at 6ÂM

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Its been years, actually i could count the times i did it on one hand.
    There's something good about it, sunrise is 764 times better than sunset.
    I'm sick of sleeping at 6, if i could change one thing i'd flip my day...i got two hours, should i pretend i just woke ?

2. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i slept 2 hrs today and played golf shortly there after. that's right i said golf. i play once a year and i'm fucking good at it. it's too bad it's such a wack ass sport. maybe if there were goalies involved or something it'd be more appealing to me. anyway, back to the subject at hand, feeling tired is mostly mental. just get rollin tesser and you should be cool...

3. dude, Golf rocks!.. Golf videogames were always my thing, i was so good at it i made the tekken kids stop feeding the slot for a while.
    I dont know about goalies, breaking the oponents head with a stick and the white gloves on would add something to the sport for sure...

so yeah, i decided..i'll let it roll
    somebody hit me on aim, i got two more hours of sleep

4. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

I agree, golf is fun and so are golf carts.... thats the best part of golfing is the golf carts, I can't count the times I've almost rolled my golf cart...

I wake up at 5:45 like 5 times a week to go to work... it sucks... its not worth the pay I need a better job

5. freeze

freeze Member

i can't count the number of times i HAVE rolled my golf cart...the mountains kick ass.

6. dai

dai Senior Member

i never really got into playing golf, i guess because i suck...but gettin tanked up with a couple boys and hitting the driving range is always fun.

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

damn us albertans must be early risers..
    i start work at 6 everyday...shit pay too sometimes if i cant sleep i'm in there at 4

8. krie

krie Guest

sunrise looks better.

9. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

I`m up at 6am for work, but today is harder than most others, friday night I went clubbin saw all Fabio and Grooverider had like 4 pills, the club finished at 6am so I got home at arounf 7:30 am and had to be up at 10am cos me and my girly went of a overnight cruise to France which was quite messt due to feelin like shite coming off them pills and drinking a shit load, so anyway me arrived ggome this morning at 3am I HAD BE BE UP IN 3 HOURS FOR WORK!! So I feel well and truely like SHIT this morning!!!!!!!!!!

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

damn! 6 o clock ?!
    i complain that i have to be at work around 10ish

11. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

no more vids for you!!

i'd rather get up a 6am then
    the usual 4:45am.

12. jah

jah Elite Member

shit, i wake up at 6 am every monday, tues, and wed. i fuckin hate it. fuck it though. i just hollered at a fuckin DIME asian bitch and shits lookin up with her so im stoked.

13. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

golf video games ruuuuuuuuuuuuuule....back in college PGA and natie light were the ingredients to a normally boring tuesday nite....please believe that i can drive, chip, put, wedge, hook, spin with the best of the them....

the image of fr8oh on the golf course cracks me the fuck up for some reason.....a la caddyschack...;)

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I wish I could be a morning person again.

there's a great sence of accomplishment when you
    get all of your shit taken care of before 11:00.
    Then the rest of the day is all yours.

too bad it's impossible to get up early when you live above a bar with hot girls working.
    another late night!

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

6 O'clock Teusdays and Thursdays to go to SCHOOL......