VISITOR Q

WEAK NIGGUH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

takishi is a sick director, the audition was fucking insaine.

i actually saw a trailer for a movie directed by her on an anime called jin roh or some shit. and i dont remember what the movie was called, but it was about assasins and gang members and whatnot. it looked sick too. but i cant remember the name of the movie. and im not about to rent a movie to watch a trailer, just so i can rent another movie. anybody know what the movies called? i wish i remembered.

i've seen most of miike's films... i'm trying to make an effort to see all of them, although i end up seeing a lot of them raw (ie. no subs). he also makes like 10 films a year or something equally insane, so whatever.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

i actually saw a trailer for a movie directed by her on an anime called jin roh or some shit. and i dont remember what the movie was called, but it was about assasins and gang members and whatnot. it looked sick too. but i cant remember the name of the movie. and im not about to rent a movie to watch a trailer, just so i can rent another movie. anybody know what the movies called? i wish i remembered.

maybe you're talking about dead or alive 2: birds, which is my favorite miike film.

Sassy -

1. - Rude and disrespectful (you have to earn respect before you receive it)

2. - Lively and spirited (i am actually very quiet and i keep to myself)

3. - Stylish; chic (thanks)

Pretentious -

1. - Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified (i claim nothing. i call it how i see it. start making some decent threads and i wont be calling you out)

2. - Making or marked by an extravagant outward show (once again, i keep to myself, i am just calling them how i see them)

Anal retentive -

1. - an anal-retentive individual (i dont sweat the small stuff. but you using caps every time you talk about me shows you do)

Faggot -

1. - Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man (im not homosexual. nekro is, maybe you should talk to him. [no disrespect nekro])

2. - A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together (i am skinny. so unless you meant this in the literal sense, you are right)

3. - A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars (no.. im not this.)

Andy Warhol but more feminine -

1. - you only imagine this because you want to squeeze my supple breasts and stroke the length of my manhood, but i will not let you, for i am happily heterosexual.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

www.imdb.com

weak nigguh is also a controversial nigguh. nigguh, you're polarizing like the north pole.

Archived