TYPHOON!

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My boy in Taiwan says that it gets pretty bad there, but he’s in *Taichung. Apparently, they have no problems with the typhoons. In fact, he says the weather is absolutely perfect, year round.

I’ve been to India during monsoon season (augustish), and lemme tell you, it’s fun as hell. Kinda creepy when the streets clear out and I’m getting whisked away, if not for the pole in front of the shoe store, though.

Originally posted by why write?

that wrestler was big...i met him once, anyway....whats like the temperature in hk?

At the bar I usually go to, there’s this couple there. A mother/son couple. They might have even had history together, if you know what I mean (who am I to judge, though? lol). Their initials are T and A, respectively, so we call them Typhoon and Avalanche.

Originally posted by iquit

at the moment? thinking about having sex with you. really, i am.:love2:

REALLY

WELL, WHEN I'M IN HONGKONG WE'LL HOOK UP :yum:

by the way...your mad crazy...(goodthing)

Originally posted by WhiteOx

i feel just like that time i stumbled into a public toilet and some junkies were having an threeseome on the piss stained floor

You should relate that story into my “FUCKING PERVERTS!” thread. Seriously…say the word, and I’ll bump it for you.

Originally posted by Weapon X

You should relate that story into my “FUCKING PERVERTS!” thread. Seriously…say the word, and I’ll bump it for you.

bump

i just a remembered a equally perverted junkie i had the displeasure of meeting

Originally posted by Telo

stay at home and make crunk 12oz posts?

negative..

put your hair down and lets loose some ink while no one is in the streets.

perhaps you don't fully understand what a typhoon is... definitely not a dry wall in the whole counrty right now.

Originally posted by iquit

perhaps you don't fully understand what a typhoon is... definitely not a dry wall in the whole counrty right now.

Oh fuck.. I totally forgot about the whole "typhoon" thing... scratch that thought..:lol:

Originally posted by WhiteOx

bump

i just a remembered a equally perverted junkie i had the displeasure of meeting

That’s weird. I hate this 12oz search engine. Everytime I’ve bumped it, there was no problem…and now it’s not working. Gimme some time, whiteox…This story needs that thread like that thread needs that story.

yeah when i lived in okinawa, i was always getting halfdays off at school or not having to even go in because of typhons. shit was sick..when i was 12-13 my and friend were outside before it had completely came in, but it was really windy we took a bed sheet and held on to both ends and would get blown across the yard..haha..good young innocent times..

Originally posted by Weapon X

That’s weird. I hate this 12oz search engine. Everytime I’ve bumped it, there was no problem…and now it’s not working. Gimme some time, whiteox…This story needs that thread like that thread needs that story.

done :D

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Typhoons/Cyclones/Hurricanes are both immensely shitty and awesomely awesome. There really is no better way to spend it than with a bunch of friends drinking while you stare out of a safely fastened window.

The car drive afterwards is the best part.

Archived