thursday

Guest beardo

You are all mindless turds.

May the great toilet paper roll in the sky wipe you all away.

You are to me as a dingleberry is to my anus.

May the great bidet in the sky wash you all away.

-THE POOPER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8oholic

i can't seem to locate 'sex' at the supermarket when i go. it's not in the baked goods isle or the vegatable section... what gives?

its not actually "inside" the supermarket, its out on the corner by the

bus stop!!:crazy:

so, I located a dead rat in my washing machine just a second ago... after I washed a load of clothes and had transfered them to the dryer... thank god he wasn't wrapped up in a shirt or something, I woulda freaked the fuck out, but it still wasn't cool... I went across the street and bummed a beer before I pulled him out... now I'm RE-washing my clothes...

^^^^^^^

ewwwww

thats nasty

you reminded me of something that happened to my mom a while back

she reached down into the washer to get (what looked like) a rumpled black sock..

after pulling it out of the washer

she realized

it was a dead bat..

eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally posted by Smart

so, I located a dead rat in my washing machine just a second ago... after I washed a load of clothes and had transfered them to the dryer... thank god he wasn't wrapped up in a shirt or something, I woulda freaked the fuck out, but it still wasn't cool... I went across the street and bummed a beer before I pulled him out... now I'm RE-washing my clothes...

thats fucking gross! wow, did you handle it OK, or did you freak out?

i would freaked out. i found a tiny mouse in my apt the other night

and i was yelling at like it was my ex or something.

lil fucker

i got so fucked up last night...

my crew:"******** it's *********'s birthda today. come to his party. the whole crew will be there."

me: "alright. but i have to do some major studying tonight so i cant stay too long. but i will show up because he hooked me up with that show and all."

so we roll to the bar, got fucking sloshed faced and even more. left the bar to go hang out at ***'s place. didnt get home until 3. i had to wake up at 6. oh how wonderful. i was still fucked up this morning. i completely missed the toilet seat when i was sitting down.

now i'm going to use some nyquil to get me to sleep. i need the energy for tomorrow.

Archived