1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THURSDAY is for gay men and lesbian women and dorky fanatics

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by angry xbox, Oct 20, 2002.

1. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

THURSDAY is for gay men and lesbian women and dorky fanatics

Discussion started by angry xbox - Oct 20, 2002

Okay so i go out last night to check out poison the well since they were opening for THURSDAY. However i get there and BAM!!! I got a repaeat of when i tried to see the get up kids!!!! Emos was sold the fuck out yo. ALl becuase of thursday, but i had my ways i talked the doorman in to letting me in by slipping him the $15 and sho nuff my niggas i was in and hitting the floor with a fury of five. I got on that dance floor and took out all my anger towards these FAKE ASS trendy emo kids when poison the well hit the stage.

They werent that great and didnt play really any of thier better songs(i think most of thier melodic shit sounds good on album cause its been touched up in the studio) but they did play the song with that line "I remember the daaaaaaaay... THe sun when ouuuuuuuuttttttt" yeah i sang along bitches and climbed on a fat guy and got some kid thrown out AGAIN cause i threw a windmill in his fatpunkrocker face and the nigga tried to fight me ahahahahah.

I sported my ATREYU shirt. too bad another hardcore kid was wearing one too but its all good. Unfortunatley all the hardcore kids had to start our own dance circle cause all these loser retards overan the first one. but it was dope as far as dancing went and PTW wasnt that bad live they just needed to play a few more of thier intenser songs.

GODDAMNI HATE THURSDAY, i didnt even stay for that bullshit but there were somany of these trendy ass emo wanna be kids all over the place.

It just goes to show after 8 years of listening to punk and hardcore and going to emos it pays off to be a nobody in the scene. Im referring to above.

aight later this story was too long but whatever

2. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

fr8oholic - Replied Oct 20, 2002

personally, FRIDAY'S WHERE IT'S AT.

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Oct 20, 2002

the only thursday song i like is understanding in a car crash

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Oct 20, 2002

I like Thursday. But I'm a dork with no friends. So what would I know??

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. sixteenvandals

sixteenvandals 12oz Senior Member

sixteenvandals - Replied Oct 20, 2002

you sound like you are trendy regardless of what scene you are in.

bragging cause you wore a band shirt to a show, and telling us how you windmilled to poison the well.

truth be known, you are just a different kind of trendy.

16v.

sixteenvandals - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

angry xbox - Replied Oct 20, 2002

yeah im trendy alright:rolleyes:

trendy means being left out right and sitting alone at lunch in higschool cause no one likes a hardcore kid or knows what hardcore is. yeah going to shows alone four 8 years now yeah im trendy.

blah blah blah

THURSDAY and RECOVER are trendy bu im not hating on recover cause i grew up with them.

7. Jello Biafra

Jello Biafra New Jack

Jello Biafra - Replied Oct 20, 2002

Labeling yourself a hardcore kid over and over again sounds pretty trendy to me.

Jello Biafra - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

PAYROLL - Replied Oct 20, 2002

you queer.

9. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

PAYROLL - Replied Oct 20, 2002

:lol:

10. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Oct 20, 2002

call me trendy, i like thursday.

11. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

fr8oholic - Replied Oct 20, 2002

this guy just nailed it.

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

angry xbox - Replied Oct 20, 2002

fuck all of you hating.

Think what you will but umm ill be jamming hardcore til the day i fucking die, even if the scene dies out.

Same goes for hiphop.

You losers just dont understand culture because if you did you wouldnt be like oh you are a queer and cutting me down or anyone else for that matter.

your the type of dickweeds that listen to the shit untio you get that 4-year degree and wear the white collar, then you wont look back cause taht white suburban town wont accpet it.

FUCK YOU

13. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one 12oz Senior Member

CIPHER_one - Replied Oct 20, 2002

damn dude, someone was allready wearing the same shirt as you! thats bullshit. i bet you were pissed you couldnt impress people with your unique hardcore shirt. and PTW is the epitomy of trendy. didnt they tour with Kitty or some shit?

I'm going to see Thursday next Monday, and I'll be sure to wear my obscure screamo shirt that hopefully no one will even be familiar with.

ass.

trendy-edge 4 life.

CIPHER_one - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks 12oz Veteran Member

ElectricitySucks - Replied Oct 20, 2002

so youve been going to shows gor 8 years huh? you should be used to seeing alot of "different" kids at ptw shows.....

and the whole labeling your hardcore ways is dumb.
    thats my contribution to this stupid thread.

ElectricitySucks - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Oct 20, 2002

Trendy and proud of it. Even though i dislike thursday and emo.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: