THURSDAY is for gay men and lesbian women and dorky fanatics

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

Okay so i go out last night to check out poison the well since they were opening for THURSDAY. However i get there and BAM!!! I got a repaeat of when i tried to see the get up kids!!!! Emos was sold the fuck out yo. ALl becuase of thursday, but i had my ways i talked the doorman in to letting me in by slipping him the $15 and sho nuff my niggas i was in and hitting the floor with a fury of five. I got on that dance floor and took out all my anger towards these FAKE ASS trendy emo kids when poison the well hit the stage.

They werent that great and didnt play really any of thier better songs(i think most of thier melodic shit sounds good on album cause its been touched up in the studio) but they did play the song with that line "I remember the daaaaaaaay... THe sun when ouuuuuuuuttttttt" yeah i sang along bitches and climbed on a fat guy and got some kid thrown out AGAIN cause i threw a windmill in his fatpunkrocker face and the nigga tried to fight me ahahahahah.

I sported my ATREYU shirt. too bad another hardcore kid was wearing one too but its all good. Unfortunatley all the hardcore kids had to start our own dance circle cause all these loser retards overan the first one. but it was dope as far as dancing went and PTW wasnt that bad live they just needed to play a few more of thier intenser songs.

GODDAMNI HATE THURSDAY, i didnt even stay for that bullshit but there were somany of these trendy ass emo wanna be kids all over the place.

It just goes to show after 8 years of listening to punk and hardcore and going to emos it pays off to be a nobody in the scene. Im referring to above.

aight later this story was too long but whatever

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox

yeah im trendy alright:rolleyes:

trendy means being left out right and sitting alone at lunch in higschool cause no one likes a hardcore kid or knows what hardcore is. yeah going to shows alone four 8 years now yeah im trendy.

blah blah blah

THURSDAY and RECOVER are trendy bu im not hating on recover cause i grew up with them.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by angry xbox

[i was] left out right and sitting alone at lunch in higschool cause no one likes a hardcore kid or knows what hardcore is. yeah [i have been]going to shows alone four 8 years now

:lol:

Originally posted by PAYROLL

you queer.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

you sound like you are trendy regardless of what scene you are in.

bragging cause you wore a band shirt to a show, and telling us how you windmilled to poison the well.

truth be known, you are just a different kind of trendy.

16v.

this guy just nailed it.

Guest angry xbox

fuck all of you hating.

Think what you will but umm ill be jamming hardcore til the day i fucking die, even if the scene dies out.

Same goes for hiphop.

You losers just dont understand culture because if you did you wouldnt be like oh you are a queer and cutting me down or anyone else for that matter.

your the type of dickweeds that listen to the shit untio you get that 4-year degree and wear the white collar, then you wont look back cause taht white suburban town wont accpet it.

FUCK YOU

damn dude, someone was allready wearing the same shirt as you! thats bullshit. i bet you were pissed you couldnt impress people with your unique hardcore shirt. and PTW is the epitomy of trendy. didnt they tour with Kitty or some shit?

I'm going to see Thursday next Monday, and I'll be sure to wear my obscure screamo shirt that hopefully no one will even be familiar with.

ass.

trendy-edge 4 life.

so, what made you think we wanted to hear how hardcore you are?

did you really think we care to hear this stupid story any more than the people who ignore you in your life outside of the internet?

i mean, we all post some stupid shit, but starting a thread bragging about how "real" you are that's thinly disguised as a rant about some trendy emo kids is pretty pathetic.

now come back with the "nobody forced you to read my thread/ this is a public forum/ i can post whatever i want" argument. do it.

you criticize people who listen to thursday as being "dorky fanatics," and in your next breath, paint yourself as this tragic loner figure, "being left out right and sitting alone at lunch in higschool cause no one likes a hardcore kid or knows what hardcore is. yeah going to shows alone four 8 years now yeah im trendy." that sounds like the description of a dorky fanatic, dontcha think?

i like thursday. here's me giving two fucks about that making me gay, lesbian, or a dorky fanatic: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

i like thursday. here's me giving two fucks about that making me gay....:rolleyes:

hey!!! we can be gay together and all the johnny come latley hardcore kids can hate us while hanging out talking about how awesome the scene was way a back in 99.....yeah!!!

anyhow...mabey after we listen to thursday and give eachother rim jobs we can meet up, go have some beers and rock out to isis...give this fucker a holler and let me know whats up....actually your going to be there wether you like it or not so clear out some time....please believe your well within kidnapping distance....

for someone that's been into hardcore as long as i have, poison the well is just the same as thursday. theyr'e both cheesy bubblegum versions of who they're trying to emulate, and both stem from the exact same scene.

there's a reason they're playing shows together :idea:

Originally posted by angry xbox

Okay so i go out last night to check out poison the well since they were opening for THURSDAY. However i get there and BAM!!! I got a repaeat of when i tried to see the get up kids!!!! Emos was sold the fuck out yo. ALl becuase of thursday, but i had my ways i talked the doorman in to letting me in by slipping him the $15 and sho nuff my niggas i was in and hitting the floor with a fury of five. I got on that dance floor and took out all my anger towards these FAKE ASS trendy emo kids when poison the well hit the stage.

They werent that great and didnt play really any of thier better songs(i think most of thier melodic shit sounds good on album cause its been touched up in the studio) but they did play the song with that line "I remember the daaaaaaaay... THe sun when ouuuuuuuuttttttt" yeah i sang along bitches and climbed on a fat guy and got some kid thrown out AGAIN cause i threw a windmill in his fatpunkrocker face and the nigga tried to fight me ahahahahah.

I sported my ATREYU shirt. too bad another hardcore kid was wearing one too but its all good. Unfortunatley all the hardcore kids had to start our own dance circle cause all these loser retards overan the first one. but it was dope as far as dancing went and PTW wasnt that bad live they just needed to play a few more of thier intenser songs.

GODDAMNI HATE THURSDAY, i didnt even stay for that bullshit but there were somany of these trendy ass emo wanna be kids all over the place.

It just goes to show after 8 years of listening to punk and hardcore and going to emos it pays off to be a nobody in the scene. Im referring to above.

aight later this story was too long but whatever

ok you snot fuck little bitch face do you realize how fucking stupid you are?

too bad another hardcore kid was wearing your atreyu shirt? hahahaha....good lord...whatre you a fucking woman? what? you went to the party and louise had the same blouse-hat combo outfit as you? grow up, because that right there shows your a trendy little bitch your damn self.

oh, and who's to say poison the well isnt trendy? alot of people started liking them lately. i think now is a good time for you to learn something i learned long ago: there will always be hangers on when someone gets bigger. either fucking deal with it and go to the show for yourself because you like the band...which is what you should do in the first place. or shut the fuck up about it and stay home.

i wont lie, i like thursday, i havent listened to them in awhile, but still, i give them credit where credits due and i'm not gonna hate on them for doing something they love and getting paid.

i would really enjoy seeing you at a real show. trying to "take out your anger" on some kids i know. i'm not too into the whole dancing thing, but i know some of the best dancers around i think. and if you came around acting like a fucking idiot and hitting people, you'd get fucked the fuck up.

i think you really need to shutup, because you always manage to make yourself look like an ass.

Well, I don't even know who THURSDAY is, but if they ever come to Houston, I'm gonna go and I'll wear a three piece suit from Salvation Army. I bet nobody else will be wearing that. LOL. Oh, and one of those ridiculous Cat-in-the-Hat Dr. Suess hats. I'll be stylin'. LOL LOL LOL.

I remember being into rock music to the point where it had personal meaning for me. It's one of those teenaged things like wanting to be a surfer for the rest of your life, or devoting your life to Earth First! After a while, say around 25, you'll do a Snoop Dog, and suddenly discover that stuff like taking drugs, being an anti-social troublemaker and loving the messages sent in trend-setting music has less and less appeal. Any day now, Mr. Gangsta will probably reveal he's decided he's a Republican and he wants to see Compton Blvd. "cleaned up." HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH. I can't wait til Snoop's kids get to be teenagers,

A HUNDRED BUCKS SAYS HE'S PLANNING ON THEM GOING TO COLLEGE AND BECOMING DOCTORS, LAWYERS AND STRAIGHT BUSINESS MEN.

And all those young brothers that bought into gangsta rap and lived out Snoop's SHITTY ASS MESSAGE are either hooked on dope, living with a criminal record, living in prison or DEAD IN THE GROUND. Meanwhile, L'il Snoop will never be called anything but Calvin, and his father has dreams of him being accepted to Harvard or Yale. WORD.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by bug

for someone that's been into hardcore as long as i have, poison the well is just the same as thursday. theyr'e both cheesy bubblegum versions of who they're trying to emulate, and both stem from the exact same scene.

there's a reason they're playing shows together :idea:

yeah i know whats up but alot of the hardcore this month is fucking not coming this way. Anyhow i dont caqre as far as hardcore goes if a band is trendy. I just make sure they gotta good breakdown for dance moves.

I havent bragged one bit you morons, you all take shit the wrong way seriously i just came on here to display my disgust for the ever growing emo trend that is sooooooooooooooooooo fake and sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pop. Im not bragging about how hardcore i am. If i was doing that i woulda been banned on this name along time ago, dropping names and making death threats and following through. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. I dont go around saying im hardcore cause there doesnt really exist as a ideal for that nowadays. i say HC4L because i enjopy the music and its intensity. AND YEAH BOGIE I DID SIT ALONE AT LUNCH IN HS CAUSE I WAS DIFFERENT. IT wasnt ahrd to do in the school i went to witha bunch of doctors and lawyers children so fuck off you arrogant pretentious asshole.

Guest angry xbox

Re: Re: THURSDAY is for gay men and lesbian women and dorky fanatics

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

ok you snot fuck little bitch face do you realize how fucking stupid you are?

too bad another hardcore kid was wearing your atreyu shirt? hahahaha....good lord...whatre you a fucking woman? what? you went to the party and louise had the same blouse-hat combo outfit as you? grow up, because that right there shows your a trendy little bitch your damn self.

oh, and who's to say poison the well isnt trendy? alot of people started liking them lately. i think now is a good time for you to learn something i learned long ago: there will always be hangers on when someone gets bigger. either fucking deal with it and go to the show for yourself because you like the band...which is what you should do in the first place. or shut the fuck up about it and stay home.

i wont lie, i like thursday, i havent listened to them in awhile, but still, i give them credit where credits due and i'm not gonna hate on them for doing something they love and getting paid.

i would really enjoy seeing you at a real show. trying to "take out your anger" on some kids i know. i'm not too into the whole dancing thing, but i know some of the best dancers around i think. and if you came around acting like a fucking idiot and hitting people, you'd get fucked the fuck up.

i think you really need to shutup, because you always manage to make yourself look like an ass.

who the fuck said i was making myself look like an ass at shows. I dance plain and simple. I dont try to mosh or act retarded. Ive been dancng at shows hardcore or not fer 4 years now. I got repect in my retarded ass scene. The guy i hit came at me cause he thought i was trying to start a fight when i as just trying o dance. those are the type of kids i get thrown out of the fucking club or who ty to fight me and end up layed out flat on the ground.

Archived