Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest angry xbox

THURSDAY is for gay men and lesbian women and dorky fanatics

Guest angry xbox

Okay so i go out last night to check out poison the well since they were opening for THURSDAY. However i get there and BAM!!! I got a repaeat of when i tried to see the get up kids!!!! Emos was sold the fuck out yo. ALl becuase of thursday, but i had my ways i talked the doorman in to letting me in by slipping him the $15 and sho nuff my niggas i was in and hitting the floor with a fury of five. I got on that dance floor and took out all my anger towards these FAKE ASS trendy emo kids when poison the well hit the stage.

They werent that great and didnt play really any of thier better songs(i think most of thier melodic shit sounds good on album cause its been touched up in the studio) but they did play the song with that line "I remember the daaaaaaaay... THe sun when ouuuuuuuuttttttt" yeah i sang along bitches and climbed on a fat guy and got some kid thrown out AGAIN cause i threw a windmill in his fatpunkrocker face and the nigga tried to fight me ahahahahah.

I sported my ATREYU shirt. too bad another hardcore kid was wearing one too but its all good. Unfortunatley all the hardcore kids had to start our own dance circle cause all these loser retards overan the first one. but it was dope as far as dancing went and PTW wasnt that bad live they just needed to play a few more of thier intenser songs.

GODDAMNI HATE THURSDAY, i didnt even stay for that bullshit but there were somany of these trendy ass emo wanna be kids all over the place.

It just goes to show after 8 years of listening to punk and hardcore and going to emos it pays off to be a nobody in the scene. Im referring to above.

aight later this story was too long but whatever

you sound like you are trendy regardless of what scene you are in.

bragging cause you wore a band shirt to a show, and telling us how you windmilled to poison the well.

truth be known, you are just a different kind of trendy.

16v.

Guest angry xbox

yeah im trendy alright:rolleyes:

trendy means being left out right and sitting alone at lunch in higschool cause no one likes a hardcore kid or knows what hardcore is. yeah going to shows alone four 8 years now yeah im trendy.

blah blah blah

THURSDAY and RECOVER are trendy bu im not hating on recover cause i grew up with them.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by angry xbox

I sported my ATREYU shirt

you queer.

Guest PAYROLL

[i was] left out right and sitting alone at lunch in higschool cause no one likes a hardcore kid or knows what hardcore is. yeah [i have been]going to shows alone four 8 years now

:lol:

Originally posted by PAYROLL

you queer.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

you sound like you are trendy regardless of what scene you are in.

bragging cause you wore a band shirt to a show, and telling us how you windmilled to poison the well.

truth be known, you are just a different kind of trendy.

16v.

this guy just nailed it.

Guest angry xbox

fuck all of you hating.

Think what you will but umm ill be jamming hardcore til the day i fucking die, even if the scene dies out.

Same goes for hiphop.

You losers just dont understand culture because if you did you wouldnt be like oh you are a queer and cutting me down or anyone else for that matter.

your the type of dickweeds that listen to the shit untio you get that 4-year degree and wear the white collar, then you wont look back cause taht white suburban town wont accpet it.

FUCK YOU

damn dude, someone was allready wearing the same shirt as you! thats bullshit. i bet you were pissed you couldnt impress people with your unique hardcore shirt. and PTW is the epitomy of trendy. didnt they tour with Kitty or some shit?

I'm going to see Thursday next Monday, and I'll be sure to wear my obscure screamo shirt that hopefully no one will even be familiar with.

ass.

trendy-edge 4 life.

so youve been going to shows gor 8 years huh? you should be used to seeing alot of "different" kids at ptw shows.....

and the whole labeling your hardcore ways is dumb.

thats my contribution to this stupid thread.

so, what made you think we wanted to hear how hardcore you are?

did you really think we care to hear this stupid story any more than the people who ignore you in your life outside of the internet?

i mean, we all post some stupid shit, but starting a thread bragging about how "real" you are that's thinly disguised as a rant about some trendy emo kids is pretty pathetic.

now come back with the "nobody forced you to read my thread/ this is a public forum/ i can post whatever i want" argument. do it.

FUCK YOU

the fuck you alone would've been fine without all your 'better than your crew' bravado.

heh, got a little nasty there...

you criticize people who listen to thursday as being "dorky fanatics," and in your next breath, paint yourself as this tragic loner figure, "being left out right and sitting alone at lunch in higschool cause no one likes a hardcore kid or knows what hardcore is. yeah going to shows alone four 8 years now yeah im trendy." that sounds like the description of a dorky fanatic, dontcha think?

i like thursday. here's me giving two fucks about that making me gay, lesbian, or a dorky fanatic: :rolleyes:

a lot of my friends went to that show, also i saw atreyu at emo's when they played with boy sets fire, i hate that guys singing its just plain silly

It's really unfortunate when people identify themselves by what kind of music they listen to. It just makes you sound grasping and bloody well useless. Sorry.

you sit alone at lunch because your a corny little bitch...not because your "different"

kids like you are the reason i stopped going to shows...

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

i like thursday. here's me giving two fucks about that making me gay....:rolleyes:

hey!!! we can be gay together and all the johnny come latley hardcore kids can hate us while hanging out talking about how awesome the scene was way a back in 99.....yeah!!!

anyhow...mabey after we listen to thursday and give eachother rim jobs we can meet up, go have some beers and rock out to isis...give this fucker a holler and let me know whats up....actually your going to be there wether you like it or not so clear out some time....please believe your well within kidnapping distance....

Guest bug

for someone that's been into hardcore as long as i have, poison the well is just the same as thursday. theyr'e both cheesy bubblegum versions of who they're trying to emulate, and both stem from the exact same scene.

there's a reason they're playing shows together :idea:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this