Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

things you hate and why

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mapo returns, Sep 27, 2003.

1. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

frat guys
    hey frat guys. shut the fuck up. you are worthless. whats so great about the fact you drink alcohol?
    frat guys turn it into an event. 'hey man, im going out to drink..which jeans should i wear? should i wear 2 or 3 bottles of Tommy cologne??'. Why dont you spray yourself with hairspray (with a lit match right outside of the cap)? That would make the world a better place. I hope you all die.

white people who like Bob Marley
    Why do all these upper middle class white kids claim to like Bob Marley?
    ''hey man, lets smoke some pot and listen to Bob Marley, bro. Bob was way ahead of his time, dude.'' Thats what all those suburban white kids say when they get together and talk. Hey stupidass, you dont understand him, you dont 'recognize his talent', and you sure as hell dont 'feel' him! Youre a stupid white kid in the suburb who wears baggy pants and drives a modified Honda Civic. The biggest problem in your life is when you lose your cell phone only to remember you left it at some girl's house who you banged last night, as she continues to claim she is in search of a 'nice guy'. Congrats, you both have crabs.

Bob Marley is only liked by suburban white kids because they see it as rebellious. Same reason white kids are into Malcolm X, Ghandi, or Adam Sandler. Its like theyre trying to be the opposite of what conventional logic and reality purport them to be, suburban white youth. Since that is the one demographic that is supposedly lame and void of any type of creativity. Which is true, by the way, mostly because suburban white kids only try to copy other people in an attempt to be different. Its the 'be different, be like us' mentality. Its stupid. Die.

Star Trek Nerds
    Hey I have an idea. Go find something better to do with your time than watching a stupid sci-fi tv show. You people make me cringe. What is so great about Star Trek? I refuse to watch it because it might turn me into of them. I hope their fucking ship gets blown up.

Illegal Aliens
    Go back to your home country, asshole. Why the fuck do you even come here? Your life sucks because youre stupid and uneducated, not because your country sucks. "Over here in [shit country] I am a janitor, who makes no money. :cries: If I were in America, Id be the CEO of General Motors. Tonight, I will cowardly run away from my problems instead of fixing things in my own country! Die. Die. Die.

2. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

That last post looks like it was written by an angry 15 year old white kid.

3. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

If you were standing in front of me and said this, I would probably bitch slap you into next Christmas...How the fuck you gonna sterotype all white people and say that we don't understand Bob's music?

You know I fuckin HATE....

Ignorance

Ig"no*rance, n. [F., fr. L. ignorantia.] 1. The condition of being ignorant; the want of knowledge in general, or in relation to a particular subject; the state of being uneducated or uninformed.

4. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

How about people who generalize because they have no relevant or solid evidence pertaining to the things they say?

5. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Buffalo Soldier

Buffalo Soldier, Dreadlock Rasta
    There was a Buffalo Soldier
    In the heart of America
    Stolen from Africa, brought to America
    Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival

I mean it, when i analyse the stench
    To me, it makes a lot of sense
    How the dreadlock Rasta was the Buffalo Soldier
    And he was taken from Africa, brought to America

Said he was a Buffalo Soldier, Dreadlock Rasta
    Buffalo Soldier, in the heart of America

If you know your history
    Then you would know where you coming from
    Then you woldn´t have to ask me
    Who the heck do i think I am

I´m just a Buffalo Soldier
    In the heart of America
    Stolen from Africa, broght to America
    Said he was fighting on arrival
    Fighting for survival
    Said he was a Buffalo Soldier
    Win the war for America

Dreadie, Woe toe yoe, woe woe yoe yoe
    Woe yoe yoe yo, yo yo woe yo, woeyoe yoe
    (Repeat)
    Buffalo Soldier, trodding through the land
    Said he wanna ran, then you wanna hand
    Trodding though the land, yea, yea

Said he was a Buffalo Soldier
    Win the war for America

Driven from the mainland
    To the heart of the Caribbean

Singing, woe yoe yoe, woe woe yoe yoe
    Woe yow yoe yo,yo yo woe yo woe yo yoe
    (Repeat)

Trodding through San Juan
    In the arms of America
    Trodding through, Jamaica, A Buffalo Soldier

Singing, woe yoe yoe, woe woe yoe yoe
    Woe yoe yoe yo, yo yo woe yo woe yo yoe

6. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

I actually agree with mapo on the bob marley subject. It shouldn't be called a stereotype though, because it's true.

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Since when does the color of your skin and the financila status of your parents while growing up have anyhting to do with your intellectual understanding of another person. I highly doubt that Mapo grew up in Jamaica along side with Bob??

I don;t even know why this bother's me so much, but I'm white and I like Bob Marley so I feel a certain neccesity to validate myself.

8. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

white people who like pizza
    Why do all these upper middle class white kids claim to like pizza?
    ''hey man, lets smoke some pot and eat some pizza, bro. Pizza was way ahead of his time, dude.'' Thats what all those suburban white kids say when they get together and talk. Hey stupidass, you dont understand the Phoenicians, the Greeks, or The Romans or anyone, in fact, who learned the secret of mixing flour with water and heating it on a hot stone, you dont 'recognize their struggles, and you sure as hell dont 'feel' them! Youre a stupid white kid in the suburb who wears baggy pants and drives a modified Honda Civic. The biggest problem in your life is when you lose your cell phone only to remember you left it at some girl's house who you banged last night, as she continues to claim she is in search of a 'nice guy'. Congrats, you both have crabs.

9. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

:king: :lol:

10. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Re: Re: things you hate and why

Thanks for making it all better, and omg I just farted and Tequila give me the natiest smelling farts ever..:eek:

Still doesn't change the fact that I like Bob...

11. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

12. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

http://www.sextelevision.net/episodes/3-25/images/seg3pic.jpg'>

*Last picture wouldn't go....

13. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: Re: things you hate and why

^^haha

i hate the majority of people cause their dumbasses

14. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

Re: Re: Re: things you hate and why

they're, not their

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

my biggest hate.............wigger girls.