Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Sims Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sweetcherry, Jul 12, 2003.

1. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

am i the only one who is horribly hooked on the sims!?!?! its the best game in the world!!!

2. niso

niso New Jack

i got bored of it pritty soon i only relly like finding new ways of killing them the good old get a pool get them to climb in then take away the steeps and watch them drown. or fence one up so it cant move slowly they will shit all over the place and then die of loos of food.

:rolleyes: eek i just relised how worng i am

3. sweetcherry

yeah dont worry...i do the same thing...have you ever tried putting the maid in the pool...funny as fuck

4. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

yeah sims addiction is just as bad as a 12oz one

5. sweetcherry

oh so true

6. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

yea man my ex turned me onto the sims i only played it like last summer though, once she dissed me i stopped playing...i guess seeing me married to her in the game brought back too much painful memories, i havent played it since, but my house was mad big let me tell ya, i would go online finding furniture and shit to download....maybe i should fire it up again and just kill the bitch off with said examples above :cool:

7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i felt the need to share this

[​IMG]

8. Dick Quickwood

i just cant win for losing with you disgruntled austrailans can i

9. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I was into the Sims game I bought for a total of maybe 3 weeks. Then I finally realized just how ridiculous the game is.

The creators talk about how they studied human psychology and behavior in order to perfect the Sims ... but how many people do you know sit in the corner and wet themselves if you don't have them call someone on the phone on a regular basis? I've never wet myself from being depressed or lethargic. How many people simply refuse to go to work if they don't get their 7 or 8 hours of sleep? Okay, maybe more .. but it's still ridiculous.

And this which I found elsewhere:

All in all, the game's not all it's cracked up to be.

10. Dick Quickwood

haha im going to start peeing on the floor when i dont get to go paint

11. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

I used to make a little room with no doors or windows and a refrigerator then I'd cram 3 or 4 people in there. Just watch it fill up with garbage, flies, and piss until they die. They'd all be crying and sleeping on the floor and shit. Badass.

12. sweetcherry

i wish i got phone calls every time im about to loose a freind...

13. Ratster

Ratster Banned

Have yall heard of the code where you get 1000 sims each time you hit a button get on gamecodes.com. I had this dude and he never cleaned up. My computers all slow so he doesnt respond for like an hour. One time I was trying to get him to get the mail. He wouln't get it and he pissed on the lawn. H e started crying for 10 minutes and then went to work. His girl came over and cleaned up all the piss and stuff.

This code's funny. Get a sim into the shower. Go into buy mode and delete the shower and you will see your sim naked. You can take a candid photo in photo mode or whatever. It's not blurred out. It's really funny as fuck.

14. sweetcherry

yeah the money code is rosebud and you add ;!;!; for more money
    ohh and the code to move the shower is move_objects on and you click on the shower and move it off them...you can also do that if you have living large...while theyre haveing sex in the bed you move the bed and you see em without the blur
    its pretty funny

15. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

but dont they just lay down on the bed when they have "sex", theres also a crack that gets rid of the blur