Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the new view of 12ozola.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T=E=A=S=E, Oct 16, 2004.

1. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

[​IMG]

just got me a new flat panel by SHARP. 17inches.

shit is butter.

12oz is actually grey again, and not some ugly ass green color. turned out that my monitor that was old as hell was the problem with the color scheme...

anyways, whats up everybody, have a great day, im loving life, and about to go play some b ball.

holler :king:

2. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

3. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Everclear to the dome piece

4. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

I can't help thinking those bottles of booze were strategically place d into the picutre.

But hey. Good for you, your 12oz addictedness seems to have toned down quite dramatically.

5. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

i fuckin agree

6. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

the bottles are there because that's there place in my room. ive told yall before im not a big drinker, mostly social or just at parties really, but when i do drink, i like to do it right.

as far as the 12oz addictedness goes, youre right. there's no time to be addicted when im constantly at work all the time. real jobs suck when it comes to having personal time.

/must stay paid.

;)

7. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

woh, and this is why you are on 12oz. while at work. i love gettin payed
    for using the companys internet and not doin shit at work.

8. j

j Guest

Agreed. I fixed your spelling, also.

9. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

samething i said to myself...along with the scarface tape and markers

10. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i still find it completely odd that you have all those bottles next to your computer. not only that but you have the scarface movie and a can of markers.

a minute too late to mention the left side of the picture. :( dang.

11. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

You know that nigga tease set up the background to try to impress everyone. Who the hell keeps liquor with the computer. That nigga waited til his mom left the house then he grabbed some alcohol and placed it next to the monitor and then put Scarface on the other side. We know that niggas mom and sister had teletubbies and shit on the desk.

12. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

13. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

yo that santa clause shit is fresh son!

14. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

You should return that moniter man, there's a big white spot in the middle.

15. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member