THE FAR SIDE.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was just thinkin this would be a good thread after you posted that cave painting one. funny shit. i used to have one of the paper calenders where you peel one off each day. some real funny ones.

i remember one that said "Boneless Chicken Farm", with all these limp chickens flopped all over the place. shit was golden.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I was trying to get the far side collection that came out recently. It is the leather bound two book edition with every far side ever in it. It was really hard to get around x-mas, but I just saw it at cosco, I might go and get it.

how much, cuz these comics are awesome....

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I was trying to get the far side collection that came out recently. It is the leather bound two book edition with every far side ever in it. It was really hard to get around x-mas, but I just saw it at cosco, I might go and get it.

I thought about picking that up as well. $80s more than I really want to spend though.

i have one of those far side calenders.............there was this one comic on it and it had a huge boat that was sinking and there was all these limbs in the water and the was two sharks trying to eat the limbs but the were manikens and the sharks were like ''what is this some kind of creul hoax'' that had me laughin

Archived