The EMO thread.

Remi Martin

My neicy i think would be in to Emo. I dont really want her listening to blink 182 for her introduction to junior high. her moms suggested emo would be a good fit for her. and i was like, hey theres some emo cats on 12oz.

so emo 12ozers, especially those who write, as my neicey is an extremely talented artist at the young tender age of 11, please contribute somthing to the youth of today and lay some qaulity emo titles on me. it would be much appreciated. thanks!

my only personal experience with emo is hearing FIST@CUFFS tell me when we met as i was allready drunk at the bar we met at, and not like met like we was meeting but i was meeting his lady to give her some flicks and the bike messg. sav himself showed up in person..........anyways...he said he was the show for META last year and it was all emo music and he described it as computer music. and he said he seen TWIST catching a tag while he was taking a piss to. i thought that was cool bonus on the cool story.

anyway, then we went and had dinner and i gotta meet ****'s old school potnah from **** **** this up mufugga ******.

got a guest list at the fcuk opening party and they was gonna rack shit but we all bounced and me and the lady caught the subway home.

anyway, i feel like im writing in the diary i never had and wanna be like mtv and say, "yuh thingk yuuhh know, but you gots no fuggiin idear......"

yeah, and im drunk like that.....so emo 12 oz cats, specially you writers cause me and the neicy need some artistic beats, help us out and lay some names on us.

peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

My neicy i think would be in to Emo. I dont really want her listening to blink 182 for her introduction to junior high. her moms suggested emo would be a good fit for her. and i was like, hey theres some emo cats on 12oz.

so emo 12ozers, especially those who write, as my neicey is an extremely talented artist at the young tender age of 11, please contribute somthing to the youth of today and lay some qaulity emo titles on me. it would be much appreciated. thanks!

my only personal experience with emo is hearing FIST@CUFFS tell me when we met as i was allready drunk at the bar we met at, and not like met like we was meeting but i was meeting his lady to give her some flicks and the bike messg. sav himself showed up in person..........anyways...he said he was the show for META last year and it was all emo music and he described it as computer music. and he said he seen TWIST catching a tag while he was taking a piss to. i thought that was cool bonus on the cool story.

anyway, then we went and had dinner and i gotta meet ****'s old school potnah from **** **** this up mufugga ******.

got a guest list at the fcuk opening party and they was gonna rack shit but we all bounced and me and the lady caught the subway home.

anyway, i feel like im writing in the diary i never had and wanna be like mtv and say, "yuh thingk yuuhh know, but you gots no fuggiin idear......"

yeah, and im drunk like that.....so emo 12 oz cats, specially you writers cause me and the neicy need some artistic beats, help us out and lay some names on us.

peace.

who would puposely make a child into a emo bitch? seriously? wtf is wrong with you people today.

wait i forgot emo fags are good to beat down but emo bitches are good to fuck but you got to stick it n thier mouths so they dont say stupid shit most of the time.............

oh yeah and the best way to get some emo kids to follow you into a alley is to be like hey piebald is playing a suprise show just follow me and once their in the alley you just beat them and take thier shit and piss on em yeah piss on em............

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by spectr

wait i forgot emo fags are good to beat down but emo bitches are good to fuck but you got to stick it n thier mouths so they dont say stupid shit most of the time.............

oh yeah and the best way to get some emo kids to follow you into a alley is to be like hey piebald is playing a suprise show just follow me and once their in the alley you just beat them and take thier shit and piss on em yeah piss on em............

;) ;) U R kEwL!!! ^_^;) ;):dazed: :crazy:

Originally posted by spectr

well fucking said, i laughed, i cried, just all around hysterical.

"hey, piebald is playing a suprise show!!"= genius.............:king:

but beard wrecks your story in the veteran thread. sorry....

but don't worry, he listens to the talking heads.

hey all you fucktards talking shit.....

first off, my neice is 11 her mom is 26, do the math fuck heads. her mom prolly whup you and you would be payin her 1200$ a hour for it.

but nahh, she makes loot taking care of dying children. far more character than any you skeezer fucks.

but dont rob me, im not emo.

besides, homegirl neicy grew up in innercitys her entire life around writers. and shes a sick artist to. so fuck off.

yeah. i should not be wasting time her. oops.

Archived