so this hoe AIMS me with this...

Guest whydontyudie

Guest whydontyudie

and shes like check out how good i am and im like alright and connect

this is the shit she aims me

http://www.freewebhost.biz/texashardcore/images/jessfinal.jpg'> look familiar????? oh yeah it does dont play dumb all you true graffers out htere who know yo history

http://www.freewebhost.biz/texashardcore/images/daim64.jpg'>

what a dumb bitch

heres her fucking aim, desecrate this fucking toy to the inth degree my niggas just do it dont ask questions.

oh yeah its onelikejess and she claims to be a hardcore graffiti artist who will burn anyone ahahahahhaha by copying

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wait, what is this doing in brick slayers? i talked to her and she said she was just copying a sketch from her favorite writer. i dont think she was pretending to be daim.

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by melt

wait, what is this doing in brick slayers? i talked to her and she said she was just copying a sketch from her favorite writer. i dont think she was pretending to be daim.

d00d shut the fuck up you are hella fucking gay i mean shitttttttt

Guest whydontyudie

i wont deny that she can copy shit like aight but look she claimed it was hers when she sent it to me she was like yeha i did it and i was like so you write daim(chuckles) and she was like yeah

if she was like look i copied it to the inth degree i woulda been like okay you drew a drawing good for you but even in my amature days of sketching i never copied a drawing or a painting that goes for art and graff.

i dont think she was trying to fool you, i think s(he) was trying to make you look like a retarded asshole, knowing you'd run to 12oz and make a huge deal out of clearly someone just fucking with you.

seeks scorecard reads

onelikejess 1

whydontyudie -1

you would just be at 0, but i had to take away a point for the moronic spelling of your name "why dont y you die"

Originally posted by seeking

you would just be at 0, but i had to take away a point for the moronic spelling of your name "why dont y you die"

I just wanted to point out a key board error you had....where you, yourself mistyped his name...I point this out to make myself feel special for only a second...ok im done...back to work.:D

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I just wanted to point out a key board error you had....where you, yourself mistyped his name...I point this out to make myself feel special for only a second...ok im done...back to work.:D

I dont think he misspelled his name dude.

Guest whydontyudie

fucking idiots, including you seeking, why in gods name would this hoe try to fool me into thinking she is DAIM. In fact i said this hoe not onelikejess it was her freind that tried to make me think it was onelikejess that sis that and was all original ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhah go moderate and get off my nuts.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by whydontyudie

In fact i said this hoe not onelikejess it was her freind that tried to make me think it was onelikejess that sis that and was all original

What the fuck did this fruit cup just say?

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by seeking

...moronic spelling of your name "why dont y you die"

as opposed to whydontyudie

CIPHER- actually he did spell it wrong, but I think that that's the max. Letters you can put into your screenname, but it's okay the kid's still retarded anyway...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

correcting the correctee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gyro_One

You made a thread out of this?

If YOU knew that she wasnt the real daim why did you come bitching here about it and take the time to make a fucking thread about it when you could of said "no, youre not daim." You fucking retard.

Archived