Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SNEAK ATTACK VIDEO...

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by FR8HOUND, Jan 10, 2002.

1. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

GLAD TO SEE PEOPLE APPRECIATE THE WORK I PUT INTO SA#1..TALES FROM THE RAILS WAS DOPE, GTV#8, WELL THE ONO BIT WAS DOPE, BUT AS FAR AS A FR8 VIDEO, I DON'T THINK DUDE HAS IT IN HIS HEART, HE DOES EXCELLENT WALL VIDEOS, BUT I FEEL HE DID THE FR8 ISSUE, TO GET ON THE BANDWAGON, SO TO SPEAK..NITEBREED WAS ALSO A DECENT VIDEO..SORRY FOR THE HIPHOP TRAX, I CAN PRODUCE METAL TRAX, OR CLASSIC ROCK, AND I DON'T FEEL PUTTING THEIR MUSIC ON MY VIDEO IS FAIR, KIND OF LIKE ILLEGAL, I GUESS..I LISTEN TO ROCK, ESPECIALLY CLASSIC, GRUNGE, AND ALTERNATIVE, BUT ENJOY MAKING HIPHOP BEATS YOU KNOW..ANYWAY # 2 IS BEING DONE NOW, EDITING THE FOOTAGE IN A FEW WEEKS, AND YES MAKING MORE OF THOSE HIPHOP BEATS..NO HIPHOP RELATED FOOTAGE THOUGH, JUST FR8'S...WILL BE OUT IN THE SPRING,APRIL-MAY....GOOD TO BE BACK ON HERE...PIOECE..FR8HOUND>>>>>ONWARD>>>>>>>>

2. FR8HOUND

WOW MY TYPING SUX, MEANT TO SAY I CAN'T PRODUCE METAL/ROCK TRAX...ETC.....

3. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

looking forward to it. how about an update on soe's paint collection.

4. FR8HOUND

NAH NO MORE OF THAT, HE'S BEEN TRADING ALOT, SO HIS STOCK IS DIMINISHING..PLUS HE HASN'T TIME ANYMORE TO TRAVEL,AND SEARCH FOR OLD STUFF, BUT I'M SURE HE HAS A FEW SPOTS, HIDDEN IN HIS MIND, JUST WAITING TO GET BY THEM AGAIN...HINT:SAND,AND [email protected]#%&*)*&^

5. Ballpark Frank

Ballpark Frank Member

I got about 10 min into it and that's about all of that video I could stand to watch. Shit was boring. I should have taken my friends word for it and left it on the shelf. How about leaving the video making to Dooly High.

I'm just glad im not the sucker that spent $20.
    Dirty Handz 2 that's a sick video.

6. SteelUnion25

SteelUnion25 New Jack

Shit was nicely edited but it was the kinda video I would put in if I was trying to fall asleep. I mean that shit had freights but the american public wants more in a video. Spice that jawn up with some ladies running around, things dieing, and some gun play and you got a hit.

7. Secs Oner

Secs Oner Senior Member

i didnt care much for the rapping/bboy segments.. and there should have been a couple more action scenes mixed in there... but overall i enjoyed it.

8. visualJAZZ

visualJAZZ Member

hey just wondering on some info on how you got it distributed and put out there. I've been working on a video for a while now, trying to get the best footage possible. I dont know if we are just going to keep it for ourselves or actually try to publish it. Kinda expensive to get the dubs made up, though i may have some connections...

9. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

underground dist. usually cheaper to go with the smaller quiet companys, plus they like the advertising. do some research dude. Theres probably lots of companys in your area if you live in a large city.

10. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

i actually liked it better then anything dooley has done on fr8s gtv6 was ok but it had too many still photos of fr8s, anyone could do that,,,hanging around the tracks for hours videotaping rolling footage of dope pieces is what its all about i think sneak attack was hot...just my opinion

11. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I stand by my original opinion, Sneak Attack is the closest thing to the Style Wars of freights that has yet been made. All thumbs up. And I still don't have my own copy, I'm pissed.
    Put some Melvins on #2...oddball, made-for-steel heavy music. Hell, the Maggot album could be a freight video soundtrack in its entirety, especially the second part of Amazon and the evil chant at the end. I doubt they'd mind but who knows.

12. FR8 LIFE

FR8 LIFE Member

i really liked the tape i felt there was just the right amount of time spent on each piece i also enjoyed the b-boy segment. on the next one a little more action footage would be cool.. keep up the good work fr8hound ;)

13. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

any #1's left. address? not one to mix my graffiti with my hip hop but ive heard such great things about this vid i gotta get it. besides id love to support the tru freight head that i know the producer is*
    i know its illegal but some older 'OZZY' would go good with steel too.!

14. STOLENGOODS

STOLENGOODS New Jack

i finally got my hands on this video friday night...
    and i must say it was worth the money
    i never ever spend money on graffiti propaganda
    but Soe knows what up and i felt it was my duty as a freight writer
    to support someone who is out there doing their part in keeping this always decaying lifestyle somewhat alive......
    much respect and good luck on future issues....
    Stolen Goods Crew NYC