Runs and Roses ( An Interesting little game I thought I'de share)

SilentBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not good at shit like that. I just come off thinking like "what the fuck do dice have to do with roses"..I don't see any connection. Maybe its because I didn't goto sleep last night and I consciously and sub-consciously don't give a fuck about rose riddles. hehe.

Ahhh.. it's so simple when you get it. I've now got an odd sense of satisfaction from doing it

Here's a tip: once you know how, you can get it every single time without any kind of complex maths.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

1 try.

idiot.

i typed petals around the rose to find websites which gave the answer to the proplem :D totally shameless.

and it is easy as hell.

another tip. the title.

It isn't, it's just that this is one of those puzzles where people who are supposedly "intellectual" overanalyse the problem, and can't solve it, while people who are either oblivious of the world of maths, or can think laterally, will solve it almost immediately.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I can't understand how getting it on the first try means I'm less smart. What kind of bullshit logic is that?

I think the guy who was teaching it in the first place was insecure :D

I think it's more laccurate to say people with a mathematical/visual mind are more likely to get it quickly.

Guest im not witty

i feel a homicide coming on. part of me just wants to hear the stupid answer, but the other part wants to figure this shit out if it takes me a year

Wait... all the people who are saying "1 try", is that what it took for you to get ONE correct answer, or to figure out how the puzzle works?

And all the people getting riled on the the intelligence tip, jesus. It's just a little game that shows how different people approach a problem, it's not some sort of IQ test.

And Pinup... mathematical thinkers? No maths involved :P

Originally posted by Spike

Wait... all the people who are saying "1 try", is that what it took for you to get ONE correct answer, or to figure out how the puzzle works?

And all the people getting riled on the the intelligence tip, jesus. It's just a little game that shows how different people approach a problem, it's not some sort of IQ test.

And Pinup... mathematical thinkers? No maths involved :P

No, but the whole logic of it..is..well....logic.

Either way, i suck at math more than you could conceive. I put every difficulty i've ever had on account of math.

Archived