Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PUNK GIRLS!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wREk OnE, Mar 9, 2002.

1. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

...how many punk girls in here??....what do yall like to do?...gimme some info please!...sorry for the stupid question but i wanna ask a girl out and she's a punk....
    ...im real nervous :(

peace...

2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

uhh get yourself some dog chain collars, a few pins for your backpack, and an anti-flag patch for your russel zip hoody with holes in the sleeve so you can stickyour fingers out of them:D

3. whoami

whoami Guest

ehe

thier good at sex.....and are interesting if their true....I used to have a girl like that..

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

punk girls are retarded

if you have to dress 'punk' then chances are you're missing the point.

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

well, i know a few female punk friends...they look cute...even though one of them is emo (!?)

6. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

she doesnt look all gothic... but she does dress "different"....she looks hot tho

7. Christ Puncher Oner

Christ Puncher Oner Member

yo how old is you? yo you sound like you fuckin 11 an shit talkin bout yo i like this punk rock girl but i dont know how to ask her out! what tha fuck you wanna ask her out for? yo i ask a girl straight WHAT UP WITH GETTIN FUCKED BY A MAFUCKA LIKE CPONEZILLIONAIR an yo i wont even front girls be feelin that cause yo they think you kiddin an shit they be sayin like "oh you so crazy" an shit an im like YO WORD UP IM CRAZY AN I THINK IM BOUT TA HAVE A SEISURE SO HOP ON THIS DICK AN LEMME TWITCH ALL UP IN THAT ASS!!!!!!!! yo cpweezie got shit sewn like SPone with no P ya heard! so yo just call the girl out like YO GIRL YOU GOT A GOOD ASS FOR FUCKIN yo shell be into that shit please believe it!

love lines with fuckin god smasher onebazillion

8. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

alright what the fuck was that?....lol

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

is this what you call: run-on sentences?

10. Christ Puncher Oner

yo how about i give you a SWIFT kick in your ass yo!!

CHRIST PUNCHER SWIFT1 IN THE FUCKIN GUTT ONER

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i thought you said you were going to kick me in the ass :confused:

12. Christ Puncher Oner

yo ill put your fuckin jaw on the curb an pay them hoes from the canadian curling team to jump on your fucking skull ya heard!

CPONEFUCKYOU

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

ahh...it has already been done. i am already dead. have you watched Serial Experiments Lain?

14. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

" fell in love with the girl at the rock show." -blink 182

15. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Punks always been about fashion, not one punk band hasnt some how at one point or another used fashion as there medium.. so it makes sense for the kids to follow.
    Dont try to say CRASS didnt either.. all black, spiked hair- "anti fashion" that in itself is a joke.