PUNK GIRLS!!!

wREk OnE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo how old is you? yo you sound like you fuckin 11 an shit talkin bout yo i like this punk rock girl but i dont know how to ask her out! what tha fuck you wanna ask her out for? yo i ask a girl straight WHAT UP WITH GETTIN FUCKED BY A MAFUCKA LIKE CPONEZILLIONAIR an yo i wont even front girls be feelin that cause yo they think you kiddin an shit they be sayin like "oh you so crazy" an shit an im like YO WORD UP IM CRAZY AN I THINK IM BOUT TA HAVE A SEISURE SO HOP ON THIS DICK AN LEMME TWITCH ALL UP IN THAT ASS!!!!!!!! yo cpweezie got shit sewn like SPone with no P ya heard! so yo just call the girl out like YO GIRL YOU GOT A GOOD ASS FOR FUCKIN yo shell be into that shit please believe it!

love lines with fuckin god smasher onebazillion

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo how old is you? yo you sound like you fuckin 11 an shit talkin bout yo i like this punk rock girl but i dont know how to ask her out! what tha fuck you wanna ask her out for? yo i ask a girl straight WHAT UP WITH GETTIN FUCKED BY A MAFUCKA LIKE CPONEZILLIONAIR an yo i wont even front girls be feelin that cause yo they think you kiddin an shit they be sayin like "oh you so crazy" an shit an im like YO WORD UP IM CRAZY AN I THINK IM BOUT TA HAVE A SEISURE SO HOP ON THIS DICK AN LEMME TWITCH ALL UP IN THAT ASS!!!!!!!! yo cpweezie got shit sewn like SPone with no P ya heard! so yo just call the girl out like YO GIRL YOU GOT A GOOD ASS FOR FUCKIN yo shell be into that shit please believe it!

love lines with fuckin god smasher onebazillion

is this what you call: run-on sentences?

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

punk girls are retarded...if you have to dress 'punk' then chances are you're missing the point.

Punks always been about fashion, not one punk band hasnt some how at one point or another used fashion as there medium.. so it makes sense for the kids to follow.

Dont try to say CRASS didnt either.. all black, spiked hair- "anti fashion" that in itself is a joke.

punk girls are stupid cunts.

dope girls are

-rich

-cheerleaders in highschool and or in the popular group and dress "preppy"

-no knee high leather boots.

-sweaters are good..and no not in the emo way.

-they should listen to normal music like mandy moore and DMB. DMB is usually a plus when it comes to good girls..unless they are

-fatties trying to be cool

-dumb sluts that just happen to like the music

-they have to be like good little "daddys girls"

theres some more stuff but im tired.a nd not this isnt like a fetish like gusy who like school girls and shit...just they are always the dopest.

Originally posted by High Priest

Punks always been about fashion, not one punk band hasnt some how at one point or another used fashion as there medium.. so it makes sense for the kids to follow.

Dont try to say CRASS didnt either.. all black, spiked hair- "anti fashion" that in itself is a joke.

word..plus punk girls always have ALOT of problems..Zack knows. Kelly even had a Dead Kennedy's tattoo on her cooter...SHe also liked to call me jello

Guest -sudz-

me and one of my friends went to the mall today, i got an angry beavers candy dispencer and one of those extendable multicolour swords, she bought an orange juice. it was fun, people were staring at us , it was a fun day. then it rained. all well.

Archived