Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

* * * PLACE YOUR BETS * * *

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by J.HollaBack, Mar 25, 2004.

1. J.HollaBack

J.HollaBack Junior Member

I know I'm jumping the gun with this thread, but I'd like to see what you guys are predicting is going to happen in the up coming elections for the presidency.

What do you think is going to happen, who do you want to win and I'd like to hear some details / numbers thrown around in reguards to how much you think the total votes will amount to for each canidate and by how many more votes do you think they'll win by.

Personally, I think that there is an over whelming amount of people who are pissed off at Bush (tease glances around 12oz board members) and want to see him taken out of office.

Then there are all these "Choose or Lose" campaigns going on, mainly on mtv, but there is also other commercials on tv informing people that it's a big priority these days to take part in the elections, and not to miss out on being heard.

That being said, I think this year's elections are going bring forth one of the biggest people's participation in election history... I think tons of people are going to vote this year. (which is a good thing)

From the looks of it right now, I'd bet that Kerry is going to get voted in. Unless Bush and them come up with some crazy antics before the election (catching osama and / or increasing more jobs) etc... I think he's pretty much screwed.

I am HIGHLY looking forward to him getting booted out of office though as well. I've very interested to see what someone besides Bush will do in office (mainly because of all the Bush bashings, I want to see what someone else can do in there) and how well their plans work out. So in that sense, I kind of hope he does lose the elections.

So I'm going to say for now that I think Bush is done with, unless he pulls some stunts before election time. And if he does lose to Kerry, I'm predicting it's going to be a BLOWOUT.

what do you guys think? throw some votes numbers out there, how many more or less do you think so and so is going to win by?

2. j

j Guest

This should have been a poll.

I think Bush is as good as dead at this point. That's my opinion.

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

park ya bets... sharks or jets.

4. J.HollaBack

J.HollaBack Junior Member

yea i thought about the poll option, but that is one of the things I never really took the time to figure out how to do...

If any of you Mods want to add a poll feature... it's fine by me.

5. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

well i think i've told this to someone forgot who.....oh earmuffs. but if bush gets elected again, the hubby and i decided that we're moving to vancouver.

fuck this country. i'm out.

6. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

^you can be my pool boy. ;)

7. adderall

adderall Elite Member

8. -J.Handsome-

-J.Handsome- Member

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

::slaps you on the hand:: no its ricardo honey.

10. MANIK DEK

MANIK DEK Member

i think bush will be re-elected

11. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

12. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

13. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

^^i'd vote for this guy haha

yep.

funny thing is, i was also thinking about that same city too.
    i've said if he wins, i'm out
    so many times that i have to back that shit up now.

..go ahead bitsh, gimme a reason to defect...

14. I'm still not convinced Bush will lose. It's scary.

And regardless of who wins the presidency, I'm still voting for Independence on the local elections.

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Woohoo! I already got my first vote...well, other than my own.

I'm thinking Canada is waaaaaay too fucking cold for my SAD having ass. I guess I'd have to head for old Mexico.