1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

phuckin with people's car

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sect one, Aug 5, 2002.

1. sect one

sect one 12oz Elite Member

phuckin with people's car

Discussion started by sect one - Aug 5, 2002

well the time has come for me to get revenge and instead of going to the person and messing with them which would continue the problems ill mess with his car and was wondering if you guys had any ideas on what i can do to it .......so far i got bleach to throw on the car paint bleeds or somehtin dog shit on the door handles nails to scratch it up slash the tires and thats all i can think of for now any ideas would help and ill take pictures i plan to do this in about a month or so.... thanks:mad:
    by the way I have to do all of this pretty quick

sect one - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES 12oz Member

SHELLTOES - Replied Aug 5, 2002

sugar in the gas tank but why phuck with someones car? i'd be bullshit!

SHELLTOES - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Aug 5, 2002

NOT kewl

http://www.muc.muohio.edu/~natedogg/Kewl.gif'>

Fucking with someone's car instead of them is a blatant sign of cowardness and weakness. Beer,

El Mamerro

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Aug 5, 2002

go ahead and throw on those panties hoe.....

seriously now....that kind of shit will get you hit with a bat....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  5. postaholic

postaholic Guest

postaholic - Replied Aug 5, 2002

my cars been fucked with before, not due to graff, but other shit. and i must say that i was pissed beyond belief. ive pledged my life to wanting to kill these fuckers. its not the way to go.

personally id rather take a severe ass wooping, even though thats not happening either, but i'd still choose that over having my ride fucked with.

but, if your going to do it, do it right. FUCK IT UP!

:lol:

6. rip

rip 12oz Elite Member

rip - Replied Aug 5, 2002

sugar really doesnt do shit use salt. trust me tried and trued.

rip - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Guest

Dr. Doom - Replied Aug 5, 2002

If you fucked with my car............... I'd stab you in the face numerous times and gouge your fucking eyes out for even looking at my car!
    My shit's been broken into now twice in the last six months! This last time was right in front of my fucking house! Everything got robbed out of my vehicle right outside my door! I swear to god that I'm going to kill whoever did it!

Don't you wish you were in the same predicament???
    You can be if you fuck with someone's car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

~KRYLON2~ - Replied Aug 5, 2002

no one fucks with my car because it already looks like shit

~KRYLON2~ - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Aug 5, 2002

Re: NOT kewl

ABSOFUCKINLUTELY!!!

settle it with him, you say that will just 'continue' shit but there's no way you're going to settle it with his car, quit being a pussy, have a little class, take your beef to a person, not an object they own...

*edited to fix the quote

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Aug 5, 2002

jam poop under the door handles

11. 150's~

150's~ Guest

150's~ - Replied Aug 5, 2002

I have to agree with the majority of the posts: fukking with somebody's car is lame and cowardly. If you're going to do it, go easy on his shit.
    Deflate all his tires when he's parked at the mall or something so he has to get it towed. If I knew the that somebody I had beef with had fucked with my ride to do permanent damage, the dude would be dead. Thats word.

12. spec

spec Guest

spec - Replied Aug 5, 2002

I bet you would really piss someone off if you cut thier break lines, if you got lucky you might not even have to worry about hearing them bitch about someone fucking with their car afterward either. Or you could also try crashing into thier car with your car with napalm and high explosives strapped in your passenger seat. Or just no do anything to thier car.:idea:

13. slick1921

slick1921 New Jack

slick1921 - Replied Aug 6, 2002

heres what u do.

1. Put sugar in the gas tank (a huge bag)

2. Get some glue cement or small pieces of tin foil and shove it in the key hole.

3. Take the rubber of there windshield wippers (then when it rains and they turn there winshield wippers on they will get big scrathes across there windows.

4. get a can of white paint with a fat cap and draw 2 racing strips from the hood to the trunk.

i think thats enuf

slick1921 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

greedy mars - Replied Aug 6, 2002

i fuck with shit but i dont PHUCK with shit.

THAZZZ GAE DUID STP TRI'N BEE AWZUM

15. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs 12oz Senior Member

Ronnie Dobbs - Replied Aug 6, 2002

[​IMG]

Ronnie Dobbs - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: