Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pets

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dai, Jun 10, 2002.

1. dai

dai Senior Member

i may sound like a oversensitive guy when i say this, but i love my pets, and most living things at that...i mean shit i won't kill bugs. but i really do love my pets. i have a dog, 2 cats, and a ferret. i am pretty much the only person in the house that takes care of them. i walk my dog alot, the cats get endless brushings and rub downs. i think i like my ferret the most though, he's so fuckin cool. he's got his own attitude, and without being as girly as possible, he's cute as hell. i spend mad money on him (food, trips to the vet, toys, etc), i take him on walks all the time, and chase him around the house. he plays games too, its pretty funny. i'll drag a towel on the ground and he'll hop on it and ride around, or we'll play hide and seek with empty cigarette packs. it sucks though, because having a ferret is a pretty big responsibility, they need lots of care and they're high maintnance pets. you have to bathe them once a week, constantly emptying the litter pan, and scrubbing the cage once a week. its hard to keep them from stinking, but i do alot for my pets. they're great. when im in my fucked up moods, and could give a shit less about anybody, i get endless affection, and no bitching from them. i could never hit my pets, or get them high, or anything like that. fuck some cruelty towards animals, heartless bastards. now im gonna stop typing because i think im a little drunk...anyone like there pets alot though?

2. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

i'm a only child with just a dad...My dog is a brother to me, he's been around for awhile...

3. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor Guest

The Profesor Says:

Ferrets are pretty cool. Yeah those little bastards get stinky like hell. But they are some funny little mother fuckers.

4. dai

dai Senior Member

cats are great. i've had my cat for about 10 years now, she's a calico, and she's a beast. she's giant, and she has a habit of bringing in dead animals. countless birds, squirrels, a flying squirrel, a few rabbits, a rat, and she also killed my tarantula. she's a bitch to everyone but me and my dad, i guess she likes guys? i had this one cat, that was renamed spooksters, after it had its eyeball pecked out. i was scared to death of that cat after that, his eyeball was like a solid grey-blue after it got poked out...it eventually ran away. i was just a little kid though. i remember this black cat i had too, his name was 'jack fat the sqweeler'...haha i was like 5yrs old when i named that cat, and he was spooksters kitten...he ran away too (i think i might have been bad with cats then?). overall, i think i've had atleast 10 cats. i got a big kitten now, his name is moby, and he's a fuckin spaz. he's an evil little shit. the ferret whoops up on em too, but the cat is always ready for another ass kickin. and what is this movie on hbo right now? its about ravers? anyone know?

5. JUWSE

JUWSE Junior Member

ive had a lot of pets. but at the moment i have an orange cat and a pug dog... they're pretty lazy, sleeping all day. i envy them.

6. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

im sorry, but i think that is really adorable that you like animals that much and said ur ferret is cute as hell. im an animal lover. but all i have is my old dalmation. shes 8 yrs old and i'll cry when she dies... we use to have a whole dalmation family but not anymore. when i have my own place i wanna get a bunch of animals. some birds fish cats dog ..the works..

7. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

sometimes i like my dog more than my family..

8. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

i've had my cat for five years ago yesterday actully.i've had he since she was 2-3 weeks old.she rad.a moody little fucker at times but i love it to death anyways.my girlfriend asked what i'd do if i had to pick her or the cat.i still don't know how to respond and because of that i got put in the doghouse for a few days.eep...:eek:

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i love my dogs , combined 250 lbs , what .
    ive had plenty of pets in my lifetime , but ive never had an orange cat , i really want one .

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

my life revolves around none of those things

11. dai

dai Senior Member

adorable!?!? ::ehem!:: i was expecting something like 'macho' :mad:

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

okay- i find it fuckin sexy and manly

13. dai

dai Senior Member

:rolleyes:

just kidding may'n! :D

14. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i fuckin love you deliss

my mom spent the last 3 years fostering kittens...the pet center would hook her up with some kittens, we would take care of them for 2 or 3 months, then give them back...saying good bye fuckin sucks..my mom always cries

right now i have a little kitten named tiger because she was found on a golf course....shes so fuckin cool, always just runs around and shit..im ALWAYS hooking her up with table scraps and shit...i remember me and my bro fed like half a tenderloin steak to these 2 kittens we had....they were fat as fuck....all my kittens turn out fat...i feed them so much god damn table scraps....pancakes. spagetti, bread, steak, rice, toast, waffles, butter, even fuckin corn, cats eat fuckin anything!!

15. dai

dai Senior Member

:eek: such vivid language...so uh how's about them numbers girl?! lol