pets

dai

i may sound like a oversensitive guy when i say this, but i love my pets, and most living things at that...i mean shit i won't kill bugs. but i really do love my pets. i have a dog, 2 cats, and a ferret. i am pretty much the only person in the house that takes care of them. i walk my dog alot, the cats get endless brushings and rub downs. i think i like my ferret the most though, he's so fuckin cool. he's got his own attitude, and without being as girly as possible, he's cute as hell. i spend mad money on him (food, trips to the vet, toys, etc), i take him on walks all the time, and chase him around the house. he plays games too, its pretty funny. i'll drag a towel on the ground and he'll hop on it and ride around, or we'll play hide and seek with empty cigarette packs. it sucks though, because having a ferret is a pretty big responsibility, they need lots of care and they're high maintnance pets. you have to bathe them once a week, constantly emptying the litter pan, and scrubbing the cage once a week. its hard to keep them from stinking, but i do alot for my pets. they're great. when im in my fucked up moods, and could give a shit less about anybody, i get endless affection, and no bitching from them. i could never hit my pets, or get them high, or anything like that. fuck some cruelty towards animals, heartless bastards. now im gonna stop typing because i think im a little drunk...anyone like there pets alot though?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 12ozProfesor

The Profesor Says:

Ferrets are pretty cool. Yeah those little bastards get stinky like hell. But they are some funny little mother fuckers.

cats are great. i've had my cat for about 10 years now, she's a calico, and she's a beast. she's giant, and she has a habit of bringing in dead animals. countless birds, squirrels, a flying squirrel, a few rabbits, a rat, and she also killed my tarantula. she's a bitch to everyone but me and my dad, i guess she likes guys? i had this one cat, that was renamed spooksters, after it had its eyeball pecked out. i was scared to death of that cat after that, his eyeball was like a solid grey-blue after it got poked out...it eventually ran away. i was just a little kid though. i remember this black cat i had too, his name was 'jack fat the sqweeler'...haha i was like 5yrs old when i named that cat, and he was spooksters kitten...he ran away too (i think i might have been bad with cats then?). overall, i think i've had atleast 10 cats. i got a big kitten now, his name is moby, and he's a fuckin spaz. he's an evil little shit. the ferret whoops up on em too, but the cat is always ready for another ass kickin. and what is this movie on hbo right now? its about ravers? anyone know?

im sorry, but i think that is really adorable that you like animals that much and said ur ferret is cute as hell. im an animal lover. but all i have is my old dalmation. shes 8 yrs old and i'll cry when she dies... we use to have a whole dalmation family but not anymore. when i have my own place i wanna get a bunch of animals. some birds fish cats dog ..the works..

Guest ilikeskulls.

i've had my cat for five years ago yesterday actully.i've had he since she was 2-3 weeks old.she rad.a moody little fucker at times but i love it to death anyways.my girlfriend asked what i'd do if i had to pick her or the cat.i still don't know how to respond and because of that i got put in the doghouse for a few days.eep...:o

Originally posted by dELiSs

im sorry, but i think that is really adorable that you like animals that much and said ur ferret is cute as hell.

adorable!?!? ::ehem!:: i was expecting something like 'macho' :mad:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i fuckin love you deliss

my mom spent the last 3 years fostering kittens...the pet center would hook her up with some kittens, we would take care of them for 2 or 3 months, then give them back...saying good bye fuckin sucks..my mom always cries

right now i have a little kitten named tiger because she was found on a golf course....shes so fuckin cool, always just runs around and shit..im ALWAYS hooking her up with table scraps and shit...i remember me and my bro fed like half a tenderloin steak to these 2 kittens we had....they were fat as fuck....all my kittens turn out fat...i feed them so much god damn table scraps....pancakes. spagetti, bread, steak, rice, toast, waffles, butter, even fuckin corn, cats eat fuckin anything!!

werd, my kitty growls when he eats meat. he L-O-V-E-S marshmellows too, i think he just likes playing with them more than he likes eating them, because the growling will stop and i'll find a mushy half eaten marshmellow on the floor somewhere.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

cats eat fuckin anything!!

so true...i left some top ramen out for about 20 minutes...the juice got all soaked up and i come back to find my cat on the table eating it.yet another reason why my cat is the best.

are cat flower likes raisins. that's her treats. my mom taught her to 'show her piggy paws'...she's got big paws, and when you say that for a little bit, she'll put her paw out and pet your face...she also sings when you pet her alot(a funny ass purr/meow sound)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ahhaha yea dude all my cats fuckin growl when they are eating something i like.....they tried to fuckin attack me! when im eating dinner and the cats on my lap, it will fuckin reach a paw up onto the tabel and try to grab the plate!! cats have also eaten food right out of my mouth! i had this black kitten named Sam, and he ate the chewed food out of my mouth, it was fuckin hillarious.....i love cats so fuckin much, especially kittens and their little paws and soft warm underbellys...my kitten is asleep downstairs...cats fuckin rule!, no walking, no pooing on sidewalk, no sniffing other dogs assholes and then licking you, cats are so clean, quiet, and easy to take care off....

aser1ne, i never knew you were bestial....

my kitten in on my monitor right now.

i got her in october from the shelter, best cat ive ever had. she follows me everywhere, even comes for car rides too.

my dog kicks all ass. hes a huge fan of wendys, and im such a sucker, i bring that thing every time i go there and buy him hamburgers. yeah its bad, but hes in perfect health even though hes like 9 or 10 years old. he rules.

but i do miss my alaskan malamute, best dog of all time, it wasnt fairto keep her in a small city back yard so we gave her to friends who owned an acerage.

ive grown up my whole life with way too many cats infact these past few months have been the longest ive ever gone w/out a cat but im waiting to move to philly to get one, i just got a dog as some of you may know we ended up naming her lucy for those who helped me with ideas for names shes cute stuff, also got a turtle, i got quite a few plants too i enjoy keepin those guys up as well

http://www.nauticalinnbelize.com/whatsnew/grc/iguana.jpg'>

these guys are the fucken best!

i had an iguana called Iggy, he was awesome (i named him after the coolest character on "under the umbrella tree"). I would chill with him all day, id put him on my head and walk around everywhere (he'd never poop on me) and he was fucken badass, i miss the little guy, i think i gotta get another pet.

Archived