Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

People you work with

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dystopia, Jul 19, 2003.

1. dystopia

dystopia New Jack

Alright so i got layed off and went to jail the next day its now a few months later and now i need a new job and im thinking how i hated my old one and the fucking idiot that i worked with. fucking guy didnt know shit and couldnt put price tags on items kept coughing and sneezing on everything and shit fucking scum off the earth teaching there emploees how to rip people off fuck Big Business..

2. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

corporations have neither bodies to be punished, nor souls to be condemned, they therefore do as they like.

3. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

4. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

I work with my friend gardening peoples lawns..

5. yoink

yoink Elite Member

I work with people that are all at least ten years older than me. But its in an office and im not in the office all that much so I hardly interact with whom I work with.

6. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

I like this topic

I work with people that are all crazy. No lie.

7. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

i worked with crazy heads.
    There was this guy, who was 19, a virgin, and got his first kiss from a 14 year old, he's really not like those creepy older guys that look for young pussy, dude really isnt out for pussy at all, he shied away when she asked for a kiss.

8. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I work with a 40 yr old dust fiend. Two brothers that constantly are looking for a fight . A gambler, that spends over 100 dollars on lottery tickets everyday at lunch. A boss that yells at you for a god fifteen minutes, then apologizes.

9. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

i work at a fairly small buisness and yet they still manage to rip ppl of...and they make good money doing it...theyre all pretty fake which annoys the shit out of me cuz i hate fake ppl. I HATE WORK!!! rrr sorry needed to get that out

10. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

I work at a school that has been closed for a few years fixing computers. Its easy as fuck and theres a lot of cool shit that is still in the school. Most of the people I work with are cool, but a few of them are weird as hell, and piss eveyone else off.

11. crave

crave Veteran Member

for the most part, the people i work with are pretty cool. there are exceptions of course; you've got the geeky, know it all types, then there are the nervous always gotta have shit perfect dumb asses, and finally there are the 'i am superior to you, bow to me,' fuckwads. but like i said, for the most part the folks i work with normal, while at work.

12. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

shit I just started this job but its only part time, I need a new job I'm trying to get a job as a pharmacy techinician.

13. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

i was gonna tell you to go sell cars. You dont need much more than a 6th grade education. Everyone you work with will be slick talkin nicely dressed con artists. Its a fun job, you'll make a lot of money, but it's also a lot of hours. Car sales man gets 8 thumbs up in my book.

14. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

15. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member